Chapter 14

ALLISA POV:
I went down the hall to go take a shower as I grabbed my underwear and bra from out my drawer and proceeded to the bathroom. I started the shower water as the water ran I stripped my clothes off, turned on my beats pill as Tink Count On You played then I stepped in the shower.

As I was singing in the shower:
Cause whether I'm down or whether I'm up
Going through things, you know it can get tough
Can I count on you, can I count on you
And if I pull the trigger will you bust back
You ain't gotta ask, you know I'm gonna blast
Can I count on you, Can I count on you

That was my song I mumbled under my breath as a tear fell down myself I would always get inside my feelings whenever I heard that song. I stepped out the shower an wrapped my towel around me as I looked in the mirror then washed my face. I then put the song on replay as I went to my closet to find out what I was going to wear. I spotted my black and white maxi dress that was cut out on the side as I grabbed that an laid it on my bed. Then I saw my silver crystal heels and laid them beside my dress. I went in the bathroom an started to apply my makeup on my face, I didn't want too much that it would look like I was ready for my own home going service and I didn't want too less to where you could barely see.

As I went to the door because the door bell ranged then I grabbed my robe from off the door as I screamed "Who is it?" Nobody said anything so I opened the door fast with an attitude and it was Tre. He came in an hugged me and firmly gripped my booty, he whispered in my ear and said "Damn you smell good" then he put my bag of food on the counter. We walked into my room, I received a text.
Michelle: I'm bored you gone be home tonight?
Allisa: no I'm going out and may not come back home
Michelle: lmao alright

Tre asked who that was texting me as he sat on the bed , I responded my cousin and then he watched me get dress as I put on my dress, then I told him to come zip me up. He grabbed me from behind after he zipped my dress up then started to kiss on my neck I was getting weak inside. So I turn around and told him I just got out the shower and we can't start this up. Then he rubbed his hand through my hair and said I need to do something with my nappy head I just started laughing cause he always playing. I told him my hairstylist was on her way here. So then he told me to walk him out as I slipped on my shoes then turnt my lights off as he grabbed his stick and put it inside his pants. We both walked up front cause I was planning to leave soon after Mari finished my hair. I walked Tre out and gave him a hug and then he kissed me on the cheek after we broke from our hug. After Tre left I sat on the couch, ate my food and watch tv until Mari came.

MARI POV:
I was finally leaving my job I think that's Tre I said to myself as I saw a car like his pass by, I brushed it off then proceeded my way on to Allisa house she lived like 3 minutes away from the shop. As I pulled up in her driveway I put my headphones in my phone then put my phone in my back pocket as I played my music. I went up to Allisa door and rung the doorbell she open the door and she was bad as fuck I gave her props cause I wasn't no hating ass bitch I always gave a female props when due.

I walked in a unpacked my bag with flat irons & wand in it then laid my products out on the counter. As I started on Allisa hair my phone started to ring, I just pushed the button on my headphone to answer it.

Mari: hello
Tre: hey bae
Mari: hey boo
Tre: you home?
Mari: no I had to do a client hair at her house I should be done in a hour
Tre: what you wanna eat tonight imma spend the night with you.
Mari: you can get some Chinese if thats fine with you
Tre: yeah that's straight text me when you done with your client hair so I can go pick up the food.
Mari: alright bye

Allisa: who was that you calling boo
Mari: mind your business it was my boo

I turnt my music back on a finished doing Allisa hair. I was at the top of Allisa hair so I shot Tre a quick text telling him I was finish. So we would be pulling up at my house the same time. I finished Allisa hair as she gave me $80 I packed up my products inside my bag. Allisa grabbed her silver clutch as both of us walked outside the door. I gave her a hug bye then went to my car. As I pulled off Tre was texting me back saying he was leaving his house, I thought I should have texted him way earlier. I pulled up in my driveway keyed inside my house and went upstairs to take a quick shower before Tre came I wasn't trying to do anything tonight but every time I say that something always happen so I just had to be prepared. I shot Tre a quick text and told him "I was in the shower so if he was to ring the doorbell and I didn't answer to get the spare key from under the mat". I knew after he used the key I was going to have to find a new hiding spot cause I do not trust people like that, even if we have been talking for weeks.

TRE POV:
I pulled up to the Chinese restaurant took the key out the ignition and got out the car. I walked in the Chinese restaurant to grab the food I had already called and ordered I just had to pick it up. I'm glad I did that cause it was packed that must have been a sign for that being a good restaurant. I was standing at the counter when somebody came behind me and grabbed my booty...

FOLLOW|RATE|SHARE||Comment :)
LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR SOONER UPDATES ;)