Chapter 10

MARI POV:
As I laid in my bed thinking about if I just lost my V-Card what could have happened next; would he still wanna fwm ?, would I have been good enough ?, would it even fit ?
Man I'll loose my mind if he don't pull out in time. Well as I laid there and let rest take over me. I woke up the next morning early with a bad headache, I took a long shower then stepped out the shower with my towel wrapped around to do my makeup. I heard my phone in the other room buzz I had a text.
Tre:Goodmorning beautiful , how did you sleep ? I hope good because I was planning that we could go grab dinner tonight. So after work go home and freshen up and meet me at Prime 112 restaurant. Have a good day see you later.

I just read the text message and went in the bathroom and started back getting dressed. As I walked downstairs with my purse I grabbed me a banana and went outside and locked the door. I got in my 2015 black Toyota Camry and drove to work.

As I pulled up I saw Michelle walking inside the building I grabbed my headphones then walked inside vibing to Rihanna Bitch Better Have My Money I was doing hand gestures and everything while I was just laughing. I'm the type to have fun by myself and needed nobody. I walked passed Michelle laughing she grabbed my hand and I pulled away and told my client to meet me at my booth. She yelled remember that , as I seen her walk out I just shook my head.

I was talking to my client Allisa she was very pretty, long hair she looked mixed.
Hey girl it look like you had a rough night.
Yea a lil bit
How do you want your hair styled.
Highlights at the end with some tight wand curls.
Alright.

As I was listening to my music I was interpreted by a text.
Tre: So you can't text back?
Mari: I'm sorry I have a bad headache.
Tre: Do you want me to bring you some medicine up to your job?
Mari: We can wait to lunch my treat.
Tre: alright I'll wait up outside of your job.
Mari: alright that's fine with me I should be done in 15 min

TRE POV:
As I read Mari text message I threw on a plain white shirt with some black Levi's, then threw my chain on as I walked down stairs and opened the door, Michelle was outside my door.

So you gone ignore my presence as you do with my text?

No man i might need to file a restraining order on your ass I want you out my damn life why you keep popping up.

Because I still have love for you.

As I walked off to my car I mumbled "you didn't have love for me when you was cheating" I got in the car and left her there looking stupid. I took the back way to Mari job because I didn't know if her crazy ass was gone follow me and the back way had a extra few turns and was a longer way. I texted Mari & asked her was she ready she responded "yeah" so I just parked way in the back and waited for her.

ALLISA POV:
I was just getting up from Mari my stylist booth and was thanking God she did a miracle because Tre aggressive ass tangled my shit up i was thinking then laughing out loud. I texted Tre while I was waiting on Mari to come from out the back.
Allisa: you owe me $80 for fucking up my hair last night
Tre: you was gone get it done anyway
Allisa: LMFAOO shut up

Mari was coming from out the back I payed her and we both walked out the door then I told her to walk me to my car as I asked her about some hair spray.
She got mad cause I parked in the back but I didn't like to park close by cars that's how your car get scratched up .

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
VOTE||Comment||Share||Follow :)

Leave feedback