Chapter 13

TRE POV:
As I left Allisa house I pulled up to the trap house I needed to make some money fast , Mari was a handful she liked expensive things. Before I walked in the trap house I sat in the car and thought about how Michelle could be cousins with Allisa I really need to slow down I thought. That was too close if I wasn't turns around she would have saw my face. As I got out the car I walked in the trap house and Don bitch ass was standing by the door smiling happy as ever like he just got some. As I walked in Icey office he stated we had a problem. Icey was in charge over everything and I was right underneath I didn't have to go stand on no corner or anything, just collect the money from our workers.

Icey kept me up to task on everything because soon as he was done I was in charge. Icey told me that it was some fresh newbies moving in weight to look out for the following niggas name: Shawn,Drew, & Trayvon. The nigga name Shawn sounded so familiar I just brushed the shit off. As I was walking out I dapped up Don and walked to the car. Then had to go do some pickups and drop offs cause we must keep this business lowkey, so I texted Mari and told her I will fuck with her later on. But I need to stop by Allisa house and get my stick I left it by the side of her bed when I was taking my pants off.

Tre: You home I left my stick on the side of your bed.
Allisa: Yeah I'm home
Tre: alright I'll be there no longer than a hour.
Allisa: I guess you wanna bring me some food?
Tre: yeah what you want?
Allisa: idk just get me some McDonalds
Tre: yeah I'm sticking to that dollar menu
Allisa: nah I took my eyes off the dollar menu hoe
Tre: man watch out lmfaoo what you want
Allisa: a large fry lmfaoo and a plain mcdouble & a large sprite
Tre: man dollar menu fuck you mean ill get it anyway better be lucky I like your punk ass.
Allisa: you have no choice and hurry up
Tre: it's gone be at least a hour I told you.
Allisa: I guess

I didn't text her back I was done fooling with her I had more important junk to do.

ALLISA POV:
My hair was messed up my curls had dropped forreal. So I shot Mari a quick text that's the only person I trust with doing my hair for the night I was going on a date.
Allisa: Mari could you come to my house and do my wand curls its a emergency
Mari: Girl wtf I just did your hair but I gotcha girl I should be there soon as I finish these clients.
Allisa: you're the best

Share|Vote|Comment
Follow :) sorry for the short chapter it's because the next chapter will be long and have parts . Stay tuned
Leave feedback 😘