Chapter 4

If I was your best friend, I want you 'round all the time
First we get to talkin, then we get to touchin
If we get past the phone games we'll be fuckin
I kiss like the french do, I put my tongue in your ear
Do it like the dogs do it girl and pull on your hair.

As I woke up to hear Tre singing this song in my ear giggling , I just smiled as I saw he was dressed , I asked him where we was going he told me to Waffle House. But I had no clothes and he wasn't bout to take me out with some clothes on I had yesterday so he gave me his keys to go to my house around the corner while he cleaned up.

I went home, took a quick shower,brushed my teeth, lotioned my body down real good and applied a lil bit of makeup and brushed my hair down. Then I went to the closet and slipped on my white tight fitted maxi sundress with some gold sandals & gold jewelry & MK watch, I always was spiffy cause hoes I didn't even know was trying to compete with me. Then they got mad when I just laughed at them , that's all I could do cause they wasn't even competition if you asked me. Then I was thinking about Tre singing that old 50 cent song- Bestfriend like what a fool , he was too much.
I texted Tre and told him I was on my way to be ready and be outside. When I pulled up he was waiting on the porch and he walked to to the driver side and told me to get out his car playfully I refused too so he opened the door and picked me up and took me too the passenger side.

TRE POV:
As I jogged to the car I thought about how Mari play so much, I just have love her personality her looks was just a bonus too me. I decided to take her to Waffle House this morning since she mentioned last night that was her favorite place to eat. As we pulled up there it was crowded like it was only Saturday morning, so I asked her did she wanna wait or go to iHop, she said iHop so we went across the street there.

MARI POV:
As we pulled up to iHop my phone buzzed and it was Michelle.
Michelle: Damn girl what nigga you been with that you can't text back and your car outside your house and you can't answer the door bell.
Me: LMFAOO , damn stalker and I been chilling with a Friend I'll be back later
Michelle: I thought I was your only friend...... Well nvm

I didn't even feel the need to respond because I didn't have time for her petty drama. So I just turnt my phone on silent as we arrived to iHop, he came on the passenger side and opened the car door and hold my hand walking inside.As we begin to sit at the table Tre phone was going off continuously like sending him messages back to back , I just rolled my eyes and said excuse me I got to go to the ladies room . I knew I shouldn't be getting upset like that's not my man but who in the hell is sending him messages back to back.

TRE POV:
Mari looked annoyed when she walked off , I forgot to turn my phone on do not disturb so i checked my phone and it was Michelle leaving 9 messages back to back.
Michelle: bae
Michelle: I miss you
Michelle: how you just gone up & leave
Michelle: Tre
Michelle: how long you gone ignore me
Michelle:when are we going to talk
Michelle: you can avoid me for long
Michelle: we been together for how long
Michelle:and this how you do me

It was no need to explain too her, my heart couldn't take another L. I thought too myself I really need to block this girl. As Mari approached the table we were sitting at she looked mad, i smiled at her and she gave me this fake smile. I asked her what's wrong and she told me nothing as the waitress came to the table and took our orders. After that it was so quiet I broke the silence by asking her what was she doing for the rest of the day? She replied saying Chilling, going to clean up the house and then my Bestfriend maybe coming over she been texting me since last night. Well is you gone let me meet your bestfriend?
I personally don't think so because you could be temporary.
With that being said she said she was ready too go home. So I tip the lady and the ride to her house was dead silence, when we pulled up in the driveway it looked like someone was sitting on the porch so I gave her a kiss on the cheek we hugged and I told her I will text her later.

Who do you think was sitting on the porch.?
Was Mari wrong or right for getting mad?

Comment|| Share|| Vote|| Follow