Chapter 7

MARI POV:
As I was walking I heard somebody call my name it was Michelle's mom. I turnt and told Tre to keep walking.

Hey Mari, why didn't you say anything earlier before you pulled off?

Because Michelle was tripping she was having one of her moments and was making me mad.

She was making us mad too she called herself going to find a place to stay but I don't see how ain't like she got no job.

I told her the same thing and I told her I don't be home so she couldn't stay with me.

Exactly, she don't think but I will see you later .

Okay.

We hugged each other and went our superset ways. Tre asked me who was that? I told him it was my Bestfriend mother he smiled and said oh. Tre was ready to leave he didn't like being around a whole bunch of people so I went to the foot shower and got the sand off my feet and had Tre pick me up and take me back to the car.

Mari you want to get something to eat? Before we head in.
No; we are going going to finish the night with Netflix and pizza.
Alright.
Then he mumbled fat ass playfully I slapped his leg and he told me "don't start nothing you can't finish"
I started to act tough and said "I will finish don't worry"
Then we pulled up to his house and I took his keys and keyed inside of the house then ran upstairs to the room.

TRE POV:
I was driving slow getting home I had to look around and make sure it was no signs of Michelle crazy ass. Mari wanna play and take a nigga keys I got something for that. As I went inside and closed the door, Mari wasn't nowhere to be found. I walked upstairs and she was laying in the center of my bed. I walked over & grabbed her feet then pulled her closer too me & told her;"Getcho ass up and get in the shower dirty". I gave Mari a rag & a towel & told her I was going to take a shower in the other bathroom but she insist me getting in the shower with her. So I did what dude you know who wouldn't want to shower with her amazing body, unless he gay. But she will turn a gay man straight and a straight girl gay.

As I got in the shower we just let the steam run through our body's then she turnt around and hugged me and automatically my manhood was on hard. She busted out into laughs as she noticed. I told her the teasing must stop. So she kissed me on my lips then gave me a hickey on my neck. I couldn't believe she was really taking charge. So she stopped the water and got out the shower with her towel, leaving me in the shower looking stupid.

Then she screamed my name and told me to come to the bed. I put my boxers on proceeding to the room and she already had her bra and panties on. So she layed me back on the bed and began to give me hickeys from the center of my chest on down and kissing me passionately. I let out a soft moan and she said "I'm her bitch if she ever make me moan she got all the power" I laughed and flipped her over to where I was on top of her & told her "I can make you scream, yell , shout & moan so I will always be in charge" with that being said I kissed her and got up off her too look for the remote as she ordered the pizza.

Hello?
This is Pizza Hut, will this be Carry-out or delivery?
Delivery.
Name & Number?
Mari & 904-555-**** & the address is 2653 RollingRiver Ct. I would like 2 large pizzas one pepper on & the other meat lovers.
Okay ma'am your total is $21.54 your food should be there in 15 min.
*hangs up*

That voice on the phone sounded so familiar.

Tre it take you forever to find a movie, shut up and go get the door bell & it's some money on the counter.

I walked downstairs and grabbed the money off the counter , and said hold up as I opened up the door I couldn't believe who it was.