Chapter 9

MARI POV:
I got up to a empty bed as I grabbed my bag and went in the bathroom to take a shower. As I got in the shower and let the hot steam water flow down my body I was at peace as I showered myself. I stepped out the shower then wrapped the towel around me then walked to the counter to wash my face and brush my teeth. I put on my Adidas sweatsuit on and had on a white crop top underneath my unzipped jacket. Then I put the rest of my stuff inside my bag and went down stairs. There was Tre in the kitchen cooking breakfast as I snuck up behind him and grabbed his booty he got mad while I was laughing. I don't know why boys be tripping when us girls touch they butts it be so firm well some & his was firm as hell. So as I walked to the fridge to grab something to drink I pinched his butt and speed walked by fast and he grabbed me from behind and placed me on the counter. He started to kiss on my neck and I immediately started moaning in his ear as he grabbed me by my waist carrying me to the couch.

Stop playing let me go upstairs & get my phone boy.

I went upstairs and grabbed my phone as I heard it ranging I went to it faster it was a text.

Michelle: Im at your house where are you?

Mari:Its Sunday morning why aren't you in church?

Michelle: stop avoiding my question you been acting weird lately I don't know what nigga got you feeling yourself but the shit must stop. I'm your Bestfriend WHERES trust?

Mari:LMFAOO, I'm dead so like is you mad ? Cause where was the trust when you knew that Shawn and your cousin was fucking around? Where was the trust when you knew they was at my house that night. If anything I rather stay where I'm at suppose to be Bestfriend bye.

Missed call from Michelle (2)
New Voicemail
Michelle: I ain't mean too in sorry just call me

I ain't even feel the need to hear her out or respond to her text cause she ticked me off talking bout "I'm feeling myself" bitch bye. As I walked down the stairs Tre had my plate fixed he cooked some pancakes, eggs and sausage.

I'm surprised you can cook I hope you ain't trying to poison me.

No girl if I wanted to poison you I would have been slipped something in your drink.

With that being said I didn't even drink my juice. After I got done eating I asked him if he could take me home cause I had to get ready for work the next day.

As we got in the car before he crunk the car up he kissed me and then got out the car and opened my side of the door and then took me back inside of his house. As I followed him upstairs and we got in the room he looked frustrated.
Mari let me just make love to you.

I don't think I'm ready for that Tre.

Just let me please you then I really want to make you mines I will drop all these hoes they don't mean shit when I'm with you.

That's why you keep your phone on do not disturb, yeah I know.

Stop the pettiness just shut up and lay back.

As I thought to myself I might just loose my VCard. But he bout to have me in a hospital his junk his too damn huge man, should I send my mama my location and tell her to send a ambulance to me in a hour. Hmmmm maybe I'm just over thinking.

TRE POV:
Soon as Mari laid back I pulled her pants off her and got her wet, by kissing her and eating her out. Then I proceeded to take my manhood out and she simply through her head back.

"Don't worry imma take it slow" I told her. Before I was bout to stick my manhood inside her I thought about it and just pulled my pants up and told her to get up I was gone take her home.

The whole car ride was quite as hell I didn't want to ruin her life, it was just that simple I hope she understood.
We arrived to her house she leaned over and tongue kiss my down then got out and keyed inside her door.

As I pulled off I was checking my phone.
7 New Texts from Michelle
1 Text from Allisa
12 missed calls from Michelle

I texted Allisa back cause I needed to relieve some pressure I had build up.
Tre: wyd girl
Alissa:nothing missing you
Tre:you want me to pull up?
Allisa: yes I'll be waiting

ALLISA POV:
Tre texted me back and I texted him last night we was like friends with benefits no feelings attached. When he said he was gone pull up I already knew we was gone fuck.

15 min later
My doorbell rung as I went downstairs it was Tre he immediately came in aggressively carrying me to my room closing my door. He laid me back and went down on me but he wasn't doing right for the first time he fucked up. I just pretended to moan so he could stop or do better. He turned me around and pulled his pants down and instantly stuck his manhood inside of me roughly like he had pressure build up inside of me I couldn't even tell him to stop I was to busy moaning, it must been something wrong with him cause he normally wouldn't just stick it in. As he smacked my ass then flipped me over he came all over my stomach then kissed me. It was so weird I ain't know what was wrong with him he then just got up and left. I had to text him fast.

Allisa: Tre what was that about?
Tre: I think that would have been our last time having sex I just can't have females anymore and I'm sorry if I hurt you I had so much pressure built up.

I didn't even respond because we was friends with benefits nothing more nothing less he must be falling for somebody forreal I thought.

Vote||Comment||Share||Follow:)

Leave feedback