Chapter 16

TRE POV:
I realized I had my phone in my pocket. So I was pulling hard and broke loose for the tape, these dumbasses couldn't invest in some duct tape. So I texted Mari my location, thank god we both had iPhone. I saw that she read it so I know she was gone to come and I didn't have to worry so just to make sure I texted her hacked and told her I was kidnapped. I put my phone back into my pocket and put my hands back into the position as if I was tied up.

I heard foot steps coming down the stairs so I squinted my eyes to pretend like I was sleep it was Michelle and two other niggas. I heard Michelle dumbass say they name, "Drew & Trayvon what else Yall wanna do to him?" Then the mysterious two people say we gotta go get some food my stomach is touching my back. As they walked upstairs Michelle had grabbed a chair and laid her head down dozing off to sleep. I pulled out my phone quick and shot Mari a quick text and told her to be careful its two boys and on a girl.

MARI POV:
I'm glad Tre kept sending me these texts when he told me it was two niggas involved I thought I cant do this by myself so I called my brother Icey.

Icey: Yes baby sis?
Mari: Icey I need your help, I will come pick you up and all
Icey: what's wrong or what happened ? Are you good?
Mari:Well it's no time to explain this boy we was talking for some months now and somebody kidnapped him I could have did it by myself but he texted me and told me it was two niggas involved and one female, and here comes the part where I need you.
Icey: okay just come to the trap house and Me & Don will come with you , you know I never like to get my hands dirty but for you I will.
Mari: that's why I love you but I'll be pulling up in 10 min.

As I'm driving to my brother trap I had so much on my mind like who would do this too him. I just turned up the radio as Thugged Out by Kevin Gates played, the ghetto side of me has definitely came out of me as I pulled my gun from out my purse and threw my purse on the floor in the back seat, I don't know what came over me but I was ready to bust somebody brains I don't care who it was. My bullets have nobody name on it tonight.

8 Min later
I pulled up to my brother trap, Don and my brother was already outside I guess they was ready to bust somebody brains tonight. I checked my phone again before we pulled off and noticed the location he sent me was on the southside. I told my brother he could drive cause I hated driving over there. Don asked me what was his name, I told him Tre. Icey looked back at Don and then looked at me and told me to explain how he looked. I just showed them a picture out my phone. They both started laughing and got hyped up. I asked did they know him & Don replied that he on there team. I already knew what he was talking bout I just shot my head down,but my brother told me to pick my head up he wasn't selling he was my brother right hand man. I was relieved and happy at the same time. Don said I might have a idea who had did this, Icey said who in confusing. Don told him to think about it who all we been recently beefing about and who was the meeting about. Then immediately they both didn't sound confused anymore.

We was almost there and my phone buzzed and it was Tre saying hurry up while the niggas had left.

LEAVE FEEDBACK :)

I'm lowkey mad Mari didn't put two & two together when she realized they was going to the southside 😴 hint* where Michelle stayed at

Share|Comment|Follow|Like