Chapter 13 - Helsteas Auction House

A/N: So, I'm back from my trip. Thanks for your patience fam!

ARTHUR LEYWIN

The day dawned crisp and clear, covering the sky in a blanket of amber and violet. I felt the bite of the fresh morning breeze as I took in a lungful of crisp and cool mana-rich air. Relishing the morning's peaceful blessings, I made my way towards the Helsteas estate with unhurried footsteps.

Stepping inside the manor, I was welcomed by Ellie, who threw herself into my arms, squeezing her arms around my neck. “Bruhder~!” I scooped her up, nudging her cheeks against mine as she beamed with joy. “So, how's my sweet little princess doing?”

“Heehee, that tickles, bruhder.” She squealed and wriggled free of my hug before vanishing into the living room, making a pitter-patter noise on her way.

'And here I thought, I was your only little princess...' Sylvie chimed in coyly.

'Oh? Is my little dragon perhaps jealous?' I smirked, reaching down to pick up my bond.

'A little, I'll admit. But since it's Ellie, I suppose it's fine.' She replied with a huff but accepted my pat nonetheless, curling herself into a ball in my arms.

'We've got some guests, by the way. They came early, only a little while ago.'

'Hmm, what guests?—' My thoughts were interrupted as I sensed a few familiar mana signatures rushing out of the living room.

“Arthur!” I heard a loud yell. Jasmine came in first, dashing towards me and pulling me in a tight embrace before breaking down into tears.

“I-I'm so glad... you're safe.” Her face was already buried in my chest as she managed in between sniffles.

“I missed you too, Jasmine.” I replied, patting her back while I tried my best to hold back my sobs. She regained her composure at last and pulled herself away from me, her face scarlet all the way up to her ears. She shot me an embarrassed nod before turning away from the rest of us.

Just as I'd anticipated next, as soon as Jasmine stepped back, I was hit with the nostalgic sensation of being smothered by a pair of foam pillows. Who else could it be if not the coquettish mage, Angela Rose?

“Oh my goodness! Look how big you've gotten! I'm truly sorry, Art! I wasn't able to protect you! You've had it so hard for such a young boy...” The lady sniffled, tightening her grip around me as I sank deeper into the unfathomable abyss of her well-endowed bosom.

'Heh, time-travel was indeed worth it, after all.' Regis commented with a giggle.

My three-year stay in Elenoir proved to be extremely beneficial in a way. I used a similar technique I had especially created to deal with strong opponents like Aya. I concentrated mana on the tip of my fingers, producing a low-frequency vibration and poking her gently on her sides.

“Eep! What magic was that?” Angela let out an effusive squeal, landing on her rear. This elicited a few chuckles from everyone present inside the room.

Durden came up next after helping the embarrassed female conjurer to get back on her feet. He sank on one knee, gently patting my head as I saw his narrow eyes almost well up with tears. "You've grown..."

“—And you also look more handsome than ever, Arthur.” Helen filled in for him, placing a hand on his shoulder. The charismatic leader of the Twin Horns gave me a sympathetic smile before pulling me into a gentle embrace. “We're all just glad you returned to us, safe and sound. That's all that matters.”

“Yeah, little brat! You don't have any idea how worried we were all! It's good to see you're alive.” I turned my attention to see Adam, who was leaning against the doorframe.