6.13

Seeing that Gu Yiling didn't explain, Lei Aofeng frowned. Could it be true that he and Yuan Yuan guessed? But he couldn't help thinking about the current situation, and he immediately defended him: "What does this photo show? The photo was taken so far away that you couldn't see the face at all. You people just like to over-interpret and impose charges! Dr. Lin developed high-yield rice and cotton, cultivated docile mutant cattle and sheep, solved the problem of how many people were fed and clothed, and how many lives were saved? Have you all forgotten? Endanger humanity?!"

Gu Yiling touched his nose, Lei Aofeng made him feel embarrassed when he said it, it turns out that the original owner has done so many great things that benefit mankind, which is really admirable.

Shi Feilong glanced at Lei Aofeng and said with a light smile: "Yo, Young Master Lei, don't get excited, we didn't convict him, we just want an explanation."

"Don't you just force Dr. Lin to confess his guilt..."

The people on both sides were quarreling with each other, and no one was willing to compromise. Gu Yiling endured the headache-inducing quarrel in his ears while pretending to repeat innocently that he didn't do anything wrong to human beings. Several hours passed, because of Lei Aofeng's maintenance, Shi Feilong finally failed to convict Gu Yiling.

Shi Feilong slapped the table fiercely, and yelled at Gu Yiling, "You wait for me!" and walked away.

Lei Lie rubbed his aching forehead, knowing that this matter wouldn't be solved so easily, and looked at Gu Yiling with blame. If he didn't take good care of the zombie emperor, how could it be like this today?

Seeing his dad's expression, Lei Aofeng stood up and said, "Dad, I'll take Dr. Lin back first. Dr. Lin, shall we go?"

"Um."

Gu Yiling lowered her head and replied softly, as if she was exhausted by today's sudden change, and she didn't have the strength to speak.

Lei Aofeng let out an inaudible sigh and walked out with Gu Yiling. He saw Yuan Yuan who was waiting anxiously at the door and winked, indicating that the matter was temporarily resolved. Yuan Yuan breathed a sigh of relief and comforted Gu Yiling again, and the two sent Gu Yiling back to the room together.

at night.

Channel 233: [As you expected, Shi Feilong really sent someone to guard outside your room to catch you. 】

Gu Yiling opened his eyes faintly, put on his clothes, and walked to the mirror in the bathroom, brewing a good mood, his eyes were red, and he looked like he was about to cry. He sneered at 233 and said: [Heh, since he wants to catch me, how can I not let him get his wish? "

He walked out of the room softly, walked smoothly all the way to the storage room, and quietly opened the door and walked in.

Chu Hanzhi, who was lying on the floor sleeping, was alert and looked at the source of the sound with cold eyes. When he saw it was Gu Yiling, before he could wait for him to be happy, he saw his red eyes, matched with his delicate cheeks. The grievances to come are pitiful. Chu Hanzhi panicked. Although Gu Yiling looked soft and weak, he had never seen Gu Yiling cry.

Gu Yiling threw himself into his arms. If he normally would not take the initiative to do such an intimate act, but today, he seemed to be greatly stimulated, and he just wanted to find a chest that he could rely on and cry unrestrainedly.

Chu Hanzhi hugged him, learned what he had done before, gently stroked his back and hair, and comforted him gently: "What's the matter? What's the matter? Don't cry, tell me." In the base, it's always been him Relying on Gu Yiling and being relied on by Gu Yiling made him feel extra satisfied.

"They said that I... Said that I colluded with you, that I had illicit affairs... and that I harmed human beings... But I, I have never done such a thing at all! I... Obviously just want to do my job well and let Humans can live happier in the last days, why do they slander me..."

Gu Yiling didn't cry, but her voice was intermittent, choked several times, and Chu Hanzhi's heart was broken.

Chu Hanzhi's eyes slowly turned cold, and he asked, "Who is slandering you?"

"Shi Feilong, Xiao Xiong, what's the use of telling you, you don't know them anyway."

Chu Hanzhi stopped talking, just held him quietly, hoping that his embrace would give him warmth.

In fact, he knew the two people Gu Yiling spoke of. Xiao Xiong remembered his name in the laboratory, Chu Hanzhi, and Xiaozheng Tai Bai Yue was a computer genius. In order to escape the pursuit of humans, Bai Yue specially gave them to them. Looking at the information of the famous power users and bases, Lei's base is one of the most powerful bases in the apocalypse, and Shi Feilong, as the deputy head of the Lei's base with superpowers, is naturally among them.

Chu Hanzhi looked at the top of Gu Yiling's head and thought to himself: What he was worried about finally happened, but he didn't expect it to happen so quickly. Gu Yiling is engrossed in scientific research and thinking about the future of mankind. How can he understand the intrigues of short-sighted people? Is it a hint that he was framed by humans this time - he is not suitable to stay with humans, and he can take him away by himself.

"boom"--

The door was kicked open from the outside, and a group of people entered, staring at the two people in the room with different expressions, and the small storage room quickly became crowded.

Gu Yiling was taken aback and looked at them at a loss, but did not push Chu Hanzhi away. Chu Hanzhi hugged Gu Yiling tightly, with a stern face and no timidity.

"Lin Ran, what else do you have to say this time?!" Xiao Xiong roared: "You came to the Zombie Emperor at midnight and hugged him. You still don't admit that you had an affair with the Zombie Emperor?!" He turned his head again. Righteously said to Lei Lie: "Base Chief, this time you believe me? If we don't stop Lin Ran, he may let the Zombie King go, and even tell them the secrets of the base, threatening the safety of the base! For the sake of Human, we must arrest him!"

Shi Feilong nodded and was very satisfied with the performance of his subordinate, "Researcher Xiao is right, Lin Ran must be strictly monitored, the 003 laboratory's right to use the zombie king be taken back, and they will be isolated before making a decision!"

Everyone present showed an expression of approval. The disgust and fear of zombies were deeply buried in everyone's heart. They resented the atrocities of zombies killing human beings in their hearts. Naturally, they could not accept Gu Yi who was hanging out with the zombie emperor. Ling.

Seeing that everyone's emotions were stirred up by Shi Xiao's words, Lei Aofeng anxiously defended Gu Yiling: "Dr. Lin is kind-hearted, and scientists' research also shows that the zombie emperor not only restored his human appearance, but also has self-awareness. Dr. Lin may have pity for him to visit him in the middle of the night, not necessarily in collusion with him. Isn't it, Dr. Lin?"

Gu Yiling nodded lightly, Shi Xiao and Shi Xiao said a lot of high-sounding words and then convicted him, without giving him a chance to explain.

Chu Hanzhi stared at Gu Yiling's profile, with undercurrents in his eyes, is he just pity himself? If other zombie emperors were caught, would he do the same to them? This realization is really annoying.

Lei Aofeng was planning to continue defending Gu Yiling. How could Xiao Xiong let him succeed? He took the lead and said, "Young Master Lei is right, but zombies are zombies after all, and no one can guarantee that the Zombie Emperor has no malicious intent towards humans."