14.13-14 (End)

After nearly a month of raising, Gu Yiling's illness was finally completely cured. As soon as his illness recovered, he rushed Ning Chenzhi, who had been absent from work for a month for no reason, to work, and returned to the foreign firm himself.

The foreign trade was still as prosperous as before. The guys saw Gu Yiling, who had not seen it for nearly two months, and learned that they were kidnapped by bandits on the way back. They couldn't be anxious. Now that Gu Yiling came back safely, They all let go of their hanging hearts; especially the guys who traveled with Gu Yiling, they were almost crying with joy.

Gu Yiling looked at one of the most excited guys, disliked throwing a handkerchief to him, and said, "Quickly wipe away the tears, a big man is crying like a girl, don't be ashamed!"

Everyone laughed and joked with each other, knowing that their foreign trade would restore the tranquility of the past.

He didn't come back for more than two months, and there was a lot of things accumulated in the foreign firm. After a few chats, Gu Yiling sent all the guys away, and went back to the room to deal with the affairs.

At noon, Xiao Wang came in with the food, and seeing that Gu Yiling was in a good mood, he said boldly, "Young master, it's good for you to come back safely, those people who always come to foreign companies to pick things up finally get what they deserve. The punishment, even the young master dares to kidnap you."

Gu Yiling paused with his chopsticks in his hand, raised his head and asked, "You mean..."

Xiao Wang said in shock: "Young master, don't you know? It's been half a month since the Qi family was taken over by those soldiers. I heard that it was Colonel Ning's order. People in our foreign firm are saying, Colonel Ning is venting his anger for you." Speaking of this, Xiao Wang paused and said a little embarrassedly, "At first I thought that Colonel Ning was not worthy of the young master, but now I think it's better, Principal Ning is a talent. , and treat the young master with sincerity. When you were away, Qi Shaoze and the Zhuo family came to our foreign firm to make trouble, and in the end, Colonel Ning sent someone to drive them away. We all feel for you and Colonel Ning from the bottom of our hearts. Happy."

Xiao Wang said so much, but Gu Yiling just nodded and didn't respond.

He thought that Gu Yiling didn't want to hear this, so he stopped talking and walked out quietly, but at the moment of closing the door, he saw Gu Yiling's face, who was at the desk and writing, more than when the lips were raised, and the curvature of the corners of the mouth was distinct. is sweet.

After working all day, Gu Yiling finally solved the backlog of affairs that had been backlogged for so long.

When I got home, I heard the sound of cooking. Ning Chenzhi took off his military uniform and wore only casual clothes, and was cooking in the kitchen. When he saw Gu Yiling coming back, he first put the prepared Jiang Zang milk on the dining table, reminding Gu Yiling to eat it, and then went back to the kitchen.

Gu Yiling pouted, he didn't like the taste of ginger, but the old Chinese doctor he invited said that he had contracted the cold and that eating more ginger is good for fending off the cold. Ning Chenzhi specially learned how to cook ginger from a soldier in Guangdong. Milk. The solidified milk is smooth and tender in the mouth, with a hint of sweetness, which is sweet to the heart of people.

The food was served quickly. Ning Chenzhi had improved a lot in the past few months of marriage. Except for the ten days when Gu Yiling was sick, he was very thin. For the rest of the month, Ning Chenzhi changed his cooking skills every day. After feeding, Gu Yiling felt that she was about to become a pig.

"You sent Qi Shaoze to prison?"

Ning Chenzhi put down the bowl and chopsticks, looked at the young master, and nodded with a guilty conscience, "Yeah."