Chapter 11

•·.·Espresso's POV·.·•

(tw: vomiting/puking)

When dinner was made, I just looked at my food

'Wow.. everyone else got good looking food.. While I'm stuck here eating shit'

'Like, wtf is this chicken?? I swear, I can hear it clucking. I bet it can spread out its wings and fly right off my plate. It's so fucking raw. It's pinker than Madeleine's face when I flirted with him when we first got to my room in Pitaya's palace. I'm gonna fucking get salmonella and it's gonna be my parents' fault. In fact, I'm telling Pitaya if they actually find me. They'll burn down this entire fucking house. I'm about to get my happy ass over to the stove and cook this chicken more.'

I cut the chicken in the middle

'It's brighter than my future'

I took a bite, and immediately tried not to gag

'HELL NAH WHY IS IT SALTY'

'This is literally saltier than Pomegranate Cookie and Dark Enchantress Cookie. Was this chicken drowned in ocean water or something? God I'm so gonna be sick after this. I'm gonna be towering over a toilet for fucking hours. Where the hell is the water? I need an entire gallon. This amount of salt is going to dehydrate my ass.'

I hesitantly ate my food

'Are these bitches trying to poison me?'

'Also, IT'S NOT EVEN HOT. IT'S SO DAMN COLD.'

'I'm about to use my magic to cook this shit'

"This is so good" I heard Steak Bowl say

'Y'know what else is so good? You shutting the fuck up'

'I'm about to shove this uncooked chicken down your throat you arrogant fuck' (HELP IM LAUGHING SO HARD WHILE WRITING THIS. MY GRANDPARENTS ARE GONNA QUESTION ME)

When I finished the chicken, I moved on to the potatoes

'These look like they just came out of the ground'

When I bit into one, it was a little hard to chew because it was uncooked

'THIS IS UNCOOKED TOO. DID THESE MFS JUST RUN OUT OF MOTIVATION AS SOON AS THEY STARTED MAKING MY FOOD OR SMTH??'

'This shit is literally so disgusting'

I started feeling nauseous

'Shit'

'Don't puke yet.. Wait until you finish'

The urge to vomit got uncomfortable

'Nevermind'

"I have to use the restroom" I said as I got up and ran to the restroom

I locked the door and quickly lifted the toilet seat

I started violently vomiting

'JESUS CHRIST'

I vomited even more

I was over the toilet for a while until I stopped vomiting

'My god.. That was terrible'

I flushed the toilet and left

I sat back down like I didn't just vomit violently

"You ok baba boy?" Steak Bowl asked

'WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME??'

"Yeah" I said

'What the hell is this girl on??'

'Nobody's even gonna question the nonsense that came out of this crazy lady's mouth?'

'Y'know what, fuck all of you. EVERY SINGLE COOKIE IN THIS ROOM EXCEPT FOR ME. I had to build up courage to confess to Madeleine, AND I CAN'T EVEN SPEND TIME WITH HIM. This is the worst day of my fucking life and I'm pretty sure this whole week will suck ass. Also, this food is fucking shit. I vomited not even 5 minutes after eating the chicken. That says alot. This bitch really said "you ok?". LIKE, DO I LOOK OK? OBVIOUSLY NOT. If I ever get rescued, I'm making sure Pitaya kills your ass. In fact, I'm gonna ask them to give you the worst death possible as I lay in Madeleine's arms and kiss his adorable face and fidget with his long ass blonde hair.'

.•*•.•*•. .•*•.•*•.

Since Steak Bowl went on my bed, I just laid on the floor

'I'm not laying next to that sack of shit'

'If I can't sleep next to Madeleine, I'm not sleeping next to anyone'

I sighed and closed my eyes

I eventually fell asleep

✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞

655 Words