I*

CW: SEXUAL THEMES, VULGAR LANGUAGE

•••

Moans echoed in the room, breathy and short. The sound of skin slapping skin was all she could hear as her eyes rolled back in her head from the ecstasy she was feeling. The man beneath her was toying with her clit, gently rubbing it in circles as his other hand caressed her breasts.

"A-Ah, H-Hei-Heizou, please," the woman managed to breathe out, "F-Faster, p-ple-ase."

The man obliged, grasping her hips with grunts to help her with the movements. The woman leaned back as she continued to ride the magenta-haired man. Supporting herself with one of her hands, the [h/c]-haired woman brought her other hand to her clit for more stimulation.

She could feel the tight knot in her stomach forming. It got tighter as she continued to mercilessly bounce on the man's dick until the woman fell forward, practically collapsing on his chest, trembling and letting out quiet gasps of pleasure.

The two stayed like that for a moment before the woman attempted to sit up. Her whole body was shaking and she felt wobbly, as if she were drunk. She gazed down and gave a cheeky smile at the magenta-haired man before sliding off of him and laying next to him.

He rolled onto his side and snuggled the woman closer before startling and shooting out of bed to find towels. [Y/N] watched the detective scramble to find a towel and snorted when he tripped on air.

Said detective shot her a glare before clambering back onto the bed with a wet towel. She spread her legs and closed her eyes. He gently rubbed her thighs with the towel, making sure to wipe away any fluids. He repeated the action with her folds before grumbling something under his breath and throwing the towel off to who knows where.

He settled down next to the woman once more and held her close, burying his face in her neck. She rolled her eyes at the action before recognizing the lull of sleep.

•••

When [Y/N] awoke the next morning, the bed was empty. She groaned and shakily sat up with a hand to her head, taking in her surroundings. 'Right. I'm at that damn detective's house. Curse you, Kokomi, for sending me on a reconnaissance mission. Especially since you know I only work in seduction infiltration and assassination.'

Stretching, she flung her legs over the side of the bed and did her best to stand up. On trembling legs, [Y/N] started to gather her clothes and put them back on. She startled when she heard the sound of footsteps approaching and quickly pulled her shirt on, unable to find her bra.

The door to the bedroom opened and she was greeted with the sight of a short male. They blinked at each other before the man let out a groan.

"So it wasn't just a drunk dream."

The woman snorted. "Oh, so you dream about me, Shikanoin-san?"

"Wh-Hey! No, I didn't say that!" he spluttered, denying the accusation.

"I'm teasing you." She sauntered over to him, attempting to hide the shakiness in her legs. "What's for breakfast?"

"I dunno. I can't cook."

She deadpanned at him before letting out a sigh and furrowing her brows. "Right. Okay. Intelligent Tenryou Commission detective can't cook. Got it."

"I can cook!"

"You just said you couldn't."

"Oh, why you-! Shut it."

"That's not what you were saying last ni-"