EXTRA*

takes place prior to chapter 1 and up to chapter 4!

this is gonna be an interlude chapter! specifically how the two met as mentioned by heizou!! also this will be mostly smut!! its also not necessarily important to the plot, but it does contain some backup info! provides information on how heizou figured some things out!

CW: SEXUAL THEMES, MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL, HINTS OF NON-CON (BOTH PARTIES ARE INTOXICATED, SO IM UNSURE IF IT COUNTS BUT STILL), CONSENSUAL SEX

•••

[Y/N] shuffled her way through the crowds, scanning faces to find the detective. Upon seeing him, she directed herself in his direction, pretending to not be paying attention. She stumbled into the magenta-haired man, dropping her bag.

Heizou steadied the woman before picking up her bag and holding it out to her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, sir!" she exclaimed, bowing and apologizing profusely. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

The detective laughed it off. "No need to worry. It's fine. Happens to all of us. However, I'm not quite sure I recognize you?"

The woman straightened, clutching her bag tightly. "My apologies. My name is [Y/N]. I've just recently moved back to Narukami."

"Shikanoin Heizou."

"Right! Thank you for picking up my belongings, Shikanoin-san. Could I perhaps make it up to you somehow?"

The detective sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. "It's getting rather late, ma'am. You really don't need to pay me back."

"Please, I insist, sir. Let me at least pay for your dinner."

He begrudgingly agreed, letting the woman lead him to a restaurant. The two ate in comfortable silence. It was only when the waitress returned with the bill did the woman speak up.

"Ah, yes, what was the total?"

"Roughly 37,467 mora, ma'am. Will you be splitting the cost?"

[Y/N] hummed before digging through her bag for a moment. With a smile on her face, she pulled out a pouch of mora and handed it to the waitress.

"Keep the extra, ma'am. It's 40,000, I believe."

Heizou stared at the woman across from him with confusion, vision blurring in and out. The waitress quickly walked off and [Y/N] stood up, pulling the detective to his feet.

He stumbled slightly, causing the woman to put an arm around his shoulder to help stabilize both of them. She helped him towards an alleyway, not minding how sketchy it seemed.

Heizou let out a hiccup, words slurring slightly. "Are ya g'nna stab me?"

The woman chuckled and pinned him to the wall before palming his crotch. She leaned in close to his face, rubbing at his groin.

"No, no. Something much better than stabbing. But do let me know if you want me to stop. I will immediately."

The detective voiced questions before falling silent when [Y/N] pulled his hakama and boxers down to let his dick out. The woman smiled coyly, taking off her haori and folding it a few times. She put it on the hard concrete and kneeled on it, making herself comfortable as she nudged his dick.