Tiktoks in camp

What if the campers started recording tiktoks? Or Instagram Stories? That would definitely be chaotic.

Dancer couple Annabeth & (y/n)? Aesthetic couple Caleo? Cute couple Gruniper? Sun-Moon couple Solangelo?

Couples!

『••✎••』

  Annabeth opened and closed her hand, gesturing for (y/n) to come closer to her.

  (y/n) rolled his eyes and placed his back against Annabeth's chest. Annabeth wrapped her hands around his waist and the two rolled their hips forward and backwards in synchrony.

  (y/n) giggled in embarrassment and burried his face in his hands.

❤❤❤❤

  The couple was wearing matching yellow hoddies, (y/n)'s written “If lost, return to Owner” Annabeth's written “I'm Owner.”

  The two sat on the ground, (y/n)'s legs over Annabeth's. The two looked up to face the camera and smiled with peace signs.

  The camera turned to show Nico shaking his head and scoffing. "Straight couples," he mumbled.

  Will wrapped his arms around Nico's waist and kissed his cheek, flashing the camera a smile.

  Both were wearing matching T-shirts, Nico with one saying “My Will to live” and Will's saying “Mi Angelo”

  "I hate straight couples. Like, they're so corny, for what?" Nico shrugged and looked up at the sky. "Wearing matching clothes and shit. So fucking stupid."

❤❤❤

  Leo and Calypso twirled around in the sand of the camp's beach in the sunset, making only their silhouette visible to the camera.

  Leo dipped Calypso down and closed the distance between their faces, connecting their lips into a kiss.

❤❤

  (y/n) looked up to see Percy standing right about him. "What d–"

  "I'm gay!" Percy whined.

  (y/n) frowned. "Bitch, I know."

  Annabeth and Piper burst out in wheezes.

❤❤

  Piper carelessly threw a peanut in the pot a few feet away from her, accidentally hitting it inside without even bumping on the edges.

  Piper frowned, then gasped, and then jumped up from the couch with a roar of victory. "Whoa!"

  Percy, Leo and (y/n) all joined the roar without knowing what it was about. "Yeah!"

  "Stupid!" Clarisse shouted.

  "What the fuck'd you call me dawg?" (y/n) grumbled. "I'm going full Argentino on your bitch ass!"

  "Tú és mejor ajustar el manera que habla conmigo, pinche pendeja, o yo voy arrancar tú ojos con una mierda d'una espada, wey!"

  "Someone tell me what he's saying! What the fuck is he saying?" Clarisse grunted. "Dude, I don't speak Taco Bell!"

  Percy and Annabeth exploded in laughter.