Me and... another mes? ↻

Each (y/n) in this is a different version, and a lot of them have a different parentage, but the first few are the same as in Y/N & The Great Myths and Swimming in Great Prophecies. Try and figure out which they are by the emojis I leave in each one of them.

『••✎••』

(y/n) yawned tiredly and rubbed his eyes.

Annabeth was laying asleep under him, her clothes still missing somewhere in the cabin, thing they would still have to worry about, and that also made her completely bare for (y/n) to lay on.

Her chest made quite a nice pillow for (y/n)'s head to rest on. It was soft and plump, but still quite jiggly so that it wasn't uncomfortable with anything. He didn't have a night's sleep like that in quite some time, his neck wasn't cramped, his back wasn't stiff, and he wasn't cold from lack of warmth next to him.

He snuggled closer to his girlfriend's body and contently sighed at the comfort and the nice smell coming from her.

𖠇『••✎••』𖠇

Nico shrugged. "You're cute and all. You're just ... not my type."

Percy frowned. "Then what is your type?"

Nico parted his lips to answer, but nothing came out, so he closed his mouth and thought more about it. "Glows?"

Percy stared at Nico in confusion, then it clicked. (y/n), his ex boyfriend, glowed in the dark, Will Solace glowed in the dark. His type is just boys that glow.

𖠇『••✎••』𖠇

Jason sighed in delight as he stared at his shirtless boyfriend punch and kick a black punching bag.

(y/n) was drenched in his own sweat, and his own dried up blood from previous injuries only made him look even more like a Greek god than ever. A pretty Greek god, not the "Hephaestus" type.

Jason could count a few tattoos. There was a brown goat hoove print and a coffee cup just above his waist line. A dove and a burning hammer were both together under his chest. Two large burning arrows were running down his back. A pen under the full moon and stars was on his left hand. There was a large, colorful flower bush tattoo that covered his whole right arm and stopped on his elbow, but it was mostly covered by Nightshade, his weapon. The symbol of his mother was also on his neck, just above his collarbone, a bow and arrow with a crescent moon as the wooden part.

The scars encasing his body seemed like marks of ancient civilizations left behind to symbolize perfection, specially the pink stretch marks around his stomach and back, those were gorgeous.

There was one scar that seemed like a large scratch that ran from his right shoulder to his elbow. It seemed painful to get, but Jason had no idea how (y/n) got it. He had no idea how (y/n) got any of his scars, for that matter, but he was too scared to ask.

Jason knew he had a small scar on his lip, but that was nothing compared to the full body scars running through (y/n)'s skin.

𖠇『••✎••』𖠇

Leo stared down towards (y/n)'s ass while the self titled prince leaned forward on his table and worked on musical notes.

The oversized T-shirt that hung off his right side and left his shoulder and neck exposed, the cute socks, the comfy short shorts. Everything seemed to make him look even prettier, even though he only wore home lazy clothes.

(y/n) looked back over his shoulder through the corner of his eyes and laughed at Leo. "I can feel you staring, Sweetie. What do you want?"

"Oh, nothing. You're just ... so sexy right now," Leo bit his bottom lip.