Happy birthday, doofus

Thalia jokingly punched (y/n)'s shoulder, an act that got her a nice glare, to fit the “I'm not in a good mood today” vibes that came off from the prince.

  "Happy birthday!" Thalia sang, ignoring his attitude. "Guess what I got ya'?"

  (y/n) grumbled. "A night with the Hunters, with a fancy dinner at the end?"

  Thalia frowned in confusion. "How'd you know that?"

  (y/n) rolled his eyes. "You try and get me to go out every year, ever since you became a Hunter, and I discover it every single time. It's tradition at this point."

  Thalia hummed and stared blankly at (y/n). "Every year?"

  "Every damn year, at first of April, you come up to me, with stars in your eyes, and go “guess what I got you?” You don't ever miss a year."

  "Oh."

『••✎••』

  (y/n) whimpered softly and let out quiet huffs, while his cheeks flushed a deep, deep crimson, and his whole body seemed to actually shine brighter than usual.

  Annabeth smirked, expertly letting the air hit (y/n)'s chest as she flawlessly and carefully unbuttoned his shirt. She trailed caring kisses all over his skin, smudging the warm layers with bright red lipstick, thing (y/n) failed to notice, due to his brain going haywire on him.

  His lips and the corner of his mouth had blurred tint, so did his whole face, and behind his ears, and his neck, and, newly acquired, his chest.

  Annabeth slowly lowered herself to the ground, touching her knees on the carpet and holding (y/n)'s waist to keep him stable. She teasingly used her fingertips to bring his shorts down, just almost exposing his most private part. She pressed gentle pecks all throughout clean parts, marking them with her mouth.

  (y/n) rested his hands against the edge of his table and threw his head back, letting it hit the window's glass while he gulped down his own saliva.

  "Mistress, slow down," he said in a super strained voice. "Someone could pass by and hear us."

  Annabeth chuckled dryly. "Then keep your voice down, baby. I'm just giving you a birthday gift, it's nothing to worry about."

『••✎••』

  Percy, Nico and Thalia all looked up at the stupid looking hat on top of (y/n)'s head.

  "Perfetto," Nico muttered, lightly waving his hands in the air to put emphasis in his words.

  "I look horrible," (y/n) frowned.

  "That looks ... majestic, lad," Percy said, forcing a British accent and suppressing a roar of laughter.

  "You look great, bro," Thalia nodded, licking her lips and looking down, hiding the goofy smile in her face.

  Sally frowned and hugged her oldest child's head. "Oh, stop being mean to him. He doesn't deserve to be bullied by all of you."

  His two siblings exploded in loud bursts of laughter, while Nico giggled along at (y/n)'s silly look.

  "I hate all of you," (y/n) glared at the Big Three group.

『••✎••』

  Sally slowly handed a grumpy looking (y/n) a present box, with a glued bow on top of its fancy lid. "I know it's not much, but I wanted to give you something this year."