.l o v i n g m e m o r y.

Short chapter

ᴛᴏʀᴅ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Rain poured as if it were infinite, but Y/n continued to stare at the window. It's quite weird. She won't let me even look at her. Maybe she just needs a few moments alone.. I mean I've been probably annoying her by just asking her if she's okay and trying to look at her.

I sighed as I left to m- our room. Y/n had just left her bag on the floor. Pau was planning on setting her a spare mattress, but what's wrong with sharing beds? Not like were going to do anything. Not yet at least.

I really miss hanging out with Edd though. We were friends since kindergarten. There I met another boy named Matt and this weirdo Tom. Tom is weird because his eyes are black. It's cool but it also creeps me out. But like how does he see without eyes?????? It's just so weird to me. But I hope Y/n can meet Edd and Matt knew day.

Honestly, I've  taken a liking towards her too quickly. Maybe it's a charm? Maybe it's something else, but I guess I'll never know. Suddenly the door cracked open and Y/n was holding out a card. It was red and had some writings on it.

I smiled at her and she smiled back, handing out the card to me. After doing so, she quickly left back to the hallway's window, staring again. I laughed to myself, after closing the door. Looking at the card, it was pretty nice actually.

It had messy writing, but not that I mind. The cover had a robot drawn onto it, as well as a tiny me and Y/n standing next to it. There were tiny messages pointing towards the characters, as if they were telling who's saying what. Mine was saying 'Yeah! It's so cool! ' as Y/n's was 'That robot looks so cool! '. Guess I was supposed to read hers first then mine.

Opening the card I found a message and another drawing. The drawing was the same robot from the cover page, but this time with me and Y/n in it. The message was silly, but it was sweet nonetheless. Though I'm not sure if I want to read it to y'all yet. ;)

I put the card in my drawer where I held some of my important stuff, and went to check up on Y/n. This time, Y/n wasn't staring at the window. This time, Y/n wasn't anywhere to be seen! I ran through the house, checking every room, only to see Y/n's coat and boots missing.

Pfft. She just went outside. Why did you get so worked up  dummy? I scolded myself as I put on my jacket and boots. In the backyard, there was Y/n rolling in the snow that I now realized was falling. Wasn't it raining like an hour ago? Shrugging off the thought, I went over and hugged her from behind. She gave out a loud shreik before throwing herself onto me, and falling into the soft snow. Now we were both cold and wet.

"Ha! Wasn't that fun? "

She asked. I only sighed before replying.
"Yeah. Also I love the card you gave me. It's really nice" I said, now dragging Y/n behind me. " I'm glad you liked it! "

I smiled before reaching the doorstep. Walking inside brought a lot of water with us inside, as well as the snow that was melting. Great. Dad's gonna be mad at me now. But well, unless we clean up until they come back. The latest they should be back is tomorrow morning.

"Hey Y/n. Would you mind helping me clean the water and snow that got inside? "

I asked. She nodded happily. I quickly got a mop and a whatever that other thing is called since I don't actually remember, and we started cleaning. Like an hour later we finished, only to hear my stomach growl. I turned to Y/n, scratching my neck.

"Hey uh-  are u hungry? "

She only giggled in response, not saying anything. We went to the kitchen, but Y/n said she wasn't really hungry but she could have a snack. So we ate a pineapple that was in the fridge. Hopefully it wasn't rotten, because it tasted good.

If I get any type of sickness I'm blaming the pineapple. The pineapple had square shaped glasses, which was weird, but he didn't question it. Anyway, we just ate and went to sleep. I offered Y/n my bed, but she said she will sleep on the floor. And fuck no, I'm not allowing that. When she went to sleep I carefully lifted her into my bed and snuggled next to her.

....