❃.✮:▹Gingerbread disaster!◃:✮.❃

**✿❀ ~ ❀✿**

Welcome! I was waiting so long to post this, now I'm so happy >:]

A few things before we start;
The California chapter happens after this one, so that's why Tord and Y/n are still in Europe. Second, there's a tiny surprise you probably did not expect. Three dudes appear, that all I'm gonna say! 😊

TW: Yelling, fighting, nsfw (I'm bad at it, but I'll try, it might appear a few times. When it starts it will be announced with 🦆 and when it stops with 🦆 too.

**✿❀ ~ ❀✿**

~

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚night time, the Gold household˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

~

Edd was sitting in front of the fireplace, petting Ringo, who was purring in his lap. The fire was welcoming him with warmth and cozyness, which was one of the best things after being in the snow for more than an hour. A cheerful Matt and a worn-out Tom who was in deep slumber were resting on the sofa next to him. They've managed to get Tom not to burn down most of the decorations, especially not the 6th tree. Some of the ornaments reflected the light illuminating from the fireplace. In all honesty, Edd was glad everything was in peace again, with no edd-ventures going on. Matt yawned tiredly as he was finishing his cup of hot chocolate. There was not much to talk about. Mainly just sit in the silence and for once enjoy it. The strawberry blonde was slowly drifting to sleep, his drowsy eye lids closing, soon followed by the brunette's. It was a quiet winter night in the household. Thick fog encased around the house, clouds covered the sky slowly pouring down soft snow, resulting the ground to take a white hue.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ morning, the Gold household ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Opening one eye, Edd was met with a sight. Under the 6th Christmass tree, there were presents. The cookies on the plate were gone and the glass of milk was finished up, leaving dirty dishes to be washed. It's was December 31st. But why did Santa bring them the gifts so late?
The brunette questioned himself, as he realized that Tom was missing. His eyes widened and he frantically looked around the room, his eyes darting from place to place. Unexpectedly, he saw a speck of light coming from the keyhole of Tom's closed door. Edd smiled warmly as he stood up from his seat. Opening the door, he was met with a sleeping Tom in a Santa costume, asleep on the desk, snoring lightly.

The clock read 11:32 AM, they slept in. Edd quickly rushed to the kitchen, and started preparing the cookie dough. He wanted this day to be perfect. And why was he preparing these, you ask? Because he invited an old friend. He doesn't want to forget him, they've went through so much and he just can't ignore that. Making cookies was the easier task. The harder one was convincing Tom and Matt to stick around with the guest. Now that I think about it... Last time, there was a girl with him. What was her name... Aha! Y/n!
Man, we didn't know each other for long, but she was nice. I wonder how she's doing..

She got injured quite badly. I mean that blow in the head with a harpoon? I doubt she lived.

DING!

And the cookies were done! Time to wake up Tom and Matt.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚At a hotel, night time. (Same time when the trio was falling asleep) ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

⚠WARNING ⚠
THIS PART CONTAINS NSFW, SO SKIP UNTIL THE 🦆 IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT. NSFW STARTS ALMOST IMMEDIATELY, BUT YEAH, I'M BAD AT WRITING THIS STUFF, SO THERE WON'T BE MUCH. 😭