/reload-memory_2-mp##

Tord's POV

I love cold winter mornings. Soft light is peeking through the blinds, the bed is so warm I don't think I want to leave it, and most importantly; Y/n is next to me. I've started caressing her hair gently, pulling most of the knots out. Murmuring something in her sleep, she pulled me closer and wrapped her arms around my torso. (almost wrote tordso lol) I carefully grabbed her waist and snuggled into her chest, just like she does to mine. Not to be weird, but now I think I know why Y/n likes to rest their head on my chest so much. I could feel myself drifting off to sleep again.

....After a while....

I groaned as Y/n yawned, trying to get out of my death grip. Her face instantly flashed red, but unknowingly I let go. I felt sleepy as hell. Literally my eyes feel glued together in a soft pillow.- Oh shit- wait a second.. Shifting into a more comfortable position, Y/n looked at me with her face redder than my everyday hoodie. Damn alright girl-
I quickly sto od up and rushed to the bathroom, getting ready for the day.

Third POV
(Yes- that was a really short Tord POV-) 😅

Tord got ready in no time, and noticed the nice weather, even if it was winter. Downstairs he could smell freshly cooked bacon. And boy was he running down to get it, he even knocked down Tom in order to get to it.
"HOLY MOLY WITH CAKE AND MACARONI"
(Really random, ik)
Tom yelled. Quickly enough, Y/n stormed down the stairs checking if anyone's hurt. But as she checked for Tord, he was already in the kitchen, eating his food. Y/n tags along and eats her breakfast as well, right after that, the whole gang just flops on the sofa/chairman.
"What now? "
Edd asked. Everyone looked deep in thought for a moment, until an ad on TV caught their attention. It was a poorly edited military ad, as they needed more soldiers or smth. Everyone but Y/n looked at eachother with a grin.

-not 5 seconds later-

The 5 of them were already at the military camp, and signed themselves up. Since Y/n didnt have a gender file , and the military was accepting only males at the time, they were let in without any doubt or problems.

They all wore uniforms, and Y/n got to choose between the more feminine one or the ones the guys were wearing as well.

(Art made by me lol) Also dont mind the bloody skirt, it's just what was left of a female soldier from zombeh attack-- they were lazy to wash it xdAnyway so-

Also dont mind the bloody skirt, it's just what was left of a female soldier from zombeh attack-- they were lazy to wash it xd
Anyway so-
.....

They did many fun activities (Actually really boring stuff) and at some point, while they were practicing with guns, Tord took Y/n into a hiding spot he found.

"Look. I know you might not take all this seriously, but would you want to rule the world with me one day? "

He asked, in a much more serious tone than usual. Y/n's eyes shone like a childs when they see chocolate and she nodded her head. Tord smiled and placed his hand on her cheek, slowly leaning in.... But then-

"Does that mean we can dominate the world using bacon? "
They asked excitedly. Tord returned a warm smile and a comforting expression.

"Of course, min kjære.. Anything for you."

....

A/n!

----

Hey guys, sorry for this late update,. I messed up my schedule a bit -w-"'

But hey, look, my original drawings? Oh wow, I've impressed myself. I'm not that good at making digital art, but I hope you like it! And no, that's not period blood on the skirt dw--😭

This chapter was made as a making up for not posting any sooner, so sorry if it's not that great!

I dunno if I've mentioned, but I'm using she/they pronouns for Y//n, so from time to time you might see her  or them xd

Anyways, if y'all have any questions, you can comment them, I'll answer them whenever I can!

-ur idiotic writer <3