a big choice.

"ah yes.. I would like to offer you to lead this army with me, be my... " queen"? "

He asked, looking at me. I was in a state of shock. Me? Leading an army? That surely won't end very well.. But uh... Do I have more time to decide? I don't even know how to lead an army! Do I need special training? Oh no.. What about my arm and leg????

All those questions were left unanswered as Tord out his hand on the side of my face, making me look up at him again.
"Look. You don't have to if you don't want to..-" It's not that I don't want to! "

He looked at me with an 'oh? Is that so? ' look. Eugh. This is gonna be a long day.
"Then-? "
"It's just a but hard to decide.. You know, leading an army is a big thing.... And I might ruin it and ki-" Ah! Don't worry, we can do it together, as I said, I'm offering you to lead the army with me. Not alone. Well, unless I die, but that's worst case scenario. "

As I thought more about it, the more I wanted to agree. This is going to be a hard decision..

....

"Fine."

Tord looked so happy that he could almost squeal, but he kept it inside. Instead, on his face appeared a smile brighter than the sun. Damn alright-.
Soon enough, he introduced me to his personal assistants, Pau and Pat. And as the rumors say, they've somehow crashed over 5 planes. It's pretty funny actually, especially when you're the one trying to fix those damned 5 planes.

But hey, you do you, or uhh- they do them? And yet again, the author's humor never ceases to amaze me. Wait- was that even supposed to be funny? No? Alright, my bad. Not like the author is writing this at 1:41 a.m. ; which isn't really that much, but when you have school the next day and have to wake up at 6:45, then it's a big deal-.
Back on to the story;

As I was still thinking about my choice that I literally made like 1 or 2 minutes ago, Tord took my hand and led me to a room. It was.. Of course, red; with a bit of f/c (unless it's also red, then pick another) tint. It looked like a living room, as it was leading into 3 other rooms. One was labeled as "Red Leaders Room; DO NOT ENTER" with a bit of thick black ink dripping. The second room was halfway opened, and I could see a nicely built bathroom.

As I unintentionally yawned, Tord looked at me softly, and took me to the 3rd room. Opening the door, Tord revealed to me that it was my room. I felt excited, but couldn't really show it through a tired smile I gave him, so instead I just hugged him. He froze for a second, but hugged me back, slowly placing me on the bed. I wrapped the covers around myself as I heard Tord close the door. Today was an.. Eventful day.