Longed await.

~✦ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ✦~

.T͎o͎m͎o͎r͎r͎o͎w͎.

I'm finally being released from this hellhole. Thank God- as well as they checked me, I had kind of learned to use my arm. Though the leg is a whole different problem- and that sucked-

*knock knock. *

Uh. What the fuck- I'm not expecting visitors at the last second, am I?  Slowly waddling towards the door I was met with a man with chocolate brown hair and thick eyebrows. He held a cigarette in his mouth, and holding out his hand, as if to shake it. 0h wait- he does want to shake hands.

"Pau, red leaders assistant. "

He introduced. I just nodded and shook back. Parting out hands, he just kind of stared at me, trying to start a conversation.

"Well, a lovely day, innit?"

"-uh.. I guess..? "

Damn Y/n, way to ruin the mood. Also.. Wasn't he supposed to take you to Red Leaders office? You tilted you head in confusion, as he looked at your dumb looking expression. It was weirdly cute, but at the same time, it was the face you made when deep in thougt- 😍🖐
Anyway, Pau just went and motioned for you to follow, which you already did.

"Not much of a talker huh..? "

He asked, lighting another cigar. You just nodded. I mean there isn't anything to say either sooo.. I just nodded? He kept trying to talk to you, ngl it was pretty silly and funny.

As you guys finally arrived to red leaders office, he took his leave, and ran away, as if embarrassed of how awkward the whole way towards the office was. Tbh the whole base thing is pretty cool, as it was all underground, it had 30 or so floors. Jesus, how do people get around here- you thought at you knocked on the office door. Soon enough you heard your favorite voice yell to come in'.

Entering, you were met with Tord, but.. Different? Half of his face was scarred as well as one of his eyes were missing. You notices that he had a robot arm which looked pretty similar to your arm and leg.

"Ah, I see you're finally awake love. Feeling any different? "

"Not really... "

I replied in a quiet and shy voice which I didn't even know I had. Tord stood up and walked up to me. As he grabbed my chin gently, he slowly moved my head up until I was looking at him. I don't remember him being this tall.. In fact, I think I was taller than him. Oh well...

"You changed quite a bit since our last encounter, didn't you? "

He said examining my face. Leaning in a bit closer, he was so close at this point your noses were touching. But we were interrupted  by a knock at the door. Backing away from me with an annoyed expression, Tord opened the door to be greeted by a soldier with weirdly white hair with dark green and lime hair accents and accessories. 

''Sorry to uhh.. interrupt whatever you had going on in there, sir Red Leader sir, but you're urgently needed at the west wing. A malfunction appeared and we're afraid we can't resolve it easily. ''

Sighing, Tord left with the guy, leaving me alone in the room. I looked around for anything interesting, and noticed some framed photos and a notebook with tons of tiny papers and trinkets sticking out. And it sure was a thick notebook. Looking at the photos, I noticed that these men on them look familiar. Of course, on a few of them were me and Tord, but also the three mysterious men. One brunette with a green hoodie, who by the looks of it, likes cola; A strawberry blonde with a purple hoodie and green over coat. The last one, who was wearing a blue hoodie had his head and face crossed out with a marker violently. Damn- alright. Books were stuffed messily into the shelves, as some papers were sticking out. Taking one out, I read it's continents, and it turned out it was some kind of a plan on building project #014. As I took out more papers that were sticking out, it turned out that the project was about rebuilding a.. giant robot? it sounded pretty silly, but hey. When it's written by Tord in a document, it's always serious. As I finished sorting out the papers, I also put the books in order, more neatly than they were last time. Unexpectedly, the door opened and was shut with a loud slam. One certainly furious leader rushed over to his desk and sat on a chair. Clearing his throat, in a more calm manner, he looked at me, as I was staring back more awkwardly.

''Sorry darling, I had some business I needed to take care of. Where were we again? ''