Chapter 5. Stay Over

Stay Over.

😈😈😈😈 Devil Mode on.

*****

Gulf opened the door for Mew to enter his apartment. It was situated on the top floor, loft style. You could see the whole city lighting down. It was simply out of question to ask how rich Gulf was. Owning a whole floor size apartment in the heart of the city wasnt cheap. 

Mew entered to a dark lounge and was about to turn to ask Gulf when it all lit. 

It was a path of petals. Alligned with scented candles. Soft music. Leading to the table for two in the sitting area.

Gulf was walking outside the path holding Mew's hand. The candles were sparkling in Mew's eyes. So he didnt need to ask if he liked it or not. 

He pulled out the chair for Mew before proceeding to his chair. 

The food was served. Hot and delicious. With the fine champagne chilled in ice bucket. 

"To you, coming with me." Gulf raised the toast.

"To you, coming to me." Mew clinked his glass and they both share a sip.

"I missed you. A lot." Gulf said and Mew smiled wide.

"I missed you too. Zee told me i was even calling your name in sleep." Mew admitted sheepishly. And to say Gulf was happy, is understatement. He was on cloud nine.  

"Really." he wanted to hear again.

"Yeah" And this time Mew waa blushing. 

"How would it feel to listen to my name while you are sleeping." Gulf said in a daze and Mew just held his spoon and fork, he couldnt hide his smile.

"May be you get to hear one day." He muttered almost unaudibly but loud enough for Gulf to choke on his food. 

"You will be the death of me Mew." Gulf said and Mew shrugged... May be yes.

******

"Your apartment is really beautiful and spacious. The rainfall is so mesmerizing from here." They were enjoying the heavy rainfall shattering on the big windows. 

"But its lonely." Gulf said standing beside him.

"Then you should have someone." Mew remarked.

"I am trying to ask that someone. But am afraid". Gulf turned but Mew held his hand. 

"That someone wouldnt have rejected though." He said without looking at him. 

"Are you serious?" Gulf was surprised.

"Gulf. You know i love you. And yes i do want to spend life with you. May be someday we will move in together." He faced him.

"You wont mind if i ask you to move in here." Gulf asked in surprise. 

"Come on. I dont belong to those people who take their Egos first. Am happy where you are comfortable. Be it my place or yours. Does it matter?" he held both of his hands this time. 

Gulf was looking in his eyes. But all he saw was sincerity.

"And Zee?" 

"What about Zee? He wont object. For him, my happiness matters. Thats it." Mew replied.

"I should leave now. Its late. Could you please drop me." He turned to grab his wallet. 

"Mew."