Chapter 16. Thara Kirigun

Thara Kirigun

"Your place or mine"? Gulf asked Mew as they settled in his car...

"Take me anywhere you want". Mew replied twinkling his eyes and Gulf forgot to start the car.

"Whats with you today"? Gulf was surprised. Mew was cheesy, true, but he was getting extra sweet today.

"Owh. You dont like it baby"? Mew flirted again. "I guess someone doesnt wants to play tonight". He added faking a sigh.

Gulf growled and turn the car to his apartment. Mew chuckled.. 

Mission accomplished. 

"Sooooo. What do you want to do"? Gulf asked after taking a bath. He was wearing a tee and shorts. Like Mew. He had taken a bath already and was waiting for him on the bed. 

"Well.. Its late better sleep. Come come". He patted the empty spot at his left side and Gulf was just looking at him, certainly not amused.

"Mew".

"What baby". He acted innocent and the next moment he knew Gulf was hovering him completely.

"You want to play huh"? His eyes were dark. And on fire.

"Play with me Gulf....". Mew lifted his head up a bit to touch his lips and Gulf could never deny the request.

"Granted baby".

********

He woke up by the sound of phone ringing. Gulf opened his eyes looking for his phone. His lips automatically stretched looking at their sleeping positins. 

Mew was laying on top of him. He was broad so he covered almost whole of his body even if it was a side hug. 

The loud noise stirr his slumber so Gulf instantly put his phone to his ear..

"What? I know Bright we have a meeting with board of directors. Yeah Thara will be there with me. Ofcourse. Yeah we will be there". He ended up the call quickly but Mew was awake by then..

"Where are we going"? He asked yawing, stretching his muscles. 

"We have a meeting with board of directors. We have to introduce you. And that make me think we have to go shopping". Gulf quickly hop up the bed.

"What is the meeting to do with shopping". Mew was confused. 

"You will know soon baby. Lets go. Get fresh. We will leave for shopping and then directly to office okay"? Gulf hurrily grab his towel to take bath.

"Yes Boss". Mew playfully gropped his perfect round ass and Gulf sighed in frustration..

"Why are you naughty when we have to hurry". His whines were silenced by a loud laugh.

******

"Noooo. Am not wearing ittttt". Mew was screaming in protest but Gulf didnt listen to him.

They were in the mall for last three hours. Shopping bags were transfered to one of Gulf's most trustworthy gunman. And now they were in a boutique,  choosing an outfit for Mew for today's meeting. 

He came out of the booth to try a suit. It was white formal shirt and pants.

But why the hell was he screaming???

Because Gulf had put some rings into his fingers, and a chain braclet with a loop ring. It was link with the collar of his shirt. But since his hand would be occupied, Gulf chose to keep it that way.