Chapter 6. The Shock

The Shock

Mew woke up to a very delicious aroma lingering in the apartment. He left the bed stretching a bit and moved to the washroom to clean up. 

His lips stretched to a smile when he saw Gulf busy in the kitchen. It was a counter style kitchen. So he could easily see him making breakfast. He was wearing shorts and tee and a cute apron. 

Mew silently went to him and backhug him.

"Morning Babe." Gulf turned his face a bit to kiss his forehead. 

"Ummm Babe. I like it. Morning Baby." He pecked his nose and Gulf giggled.

"What are you making?" He sat on the bar stool, not to disturb Gulf. And besides he was very hungry. 

"Nothing much. Just ready. Come. Help me set the table." Gulf asked him pointing to the drawers with the necessary utensils. 

The food was amazing and Mew was constantly praising Gulf at every bite. 

Finally Gulf put his Fork and Knife down.

"Mew. You are teasing me." He was beet red. And Mew laughed. 

"You are soooo adoreable my cute little Strawberyy." he pinched his cheeks turning it more red. 

"Humphhh." Gulf tried to scoff ended up blushing more.

"So what do you want to....." Gulf was about to say something when his phone went off.

He saw the contact and excused himself. Mew felt weird but he chose to ignore. He will inform if necessary. 

They had almost finished anyway. So Mew took the dishes to the kitchen.

"Why are you doing dishing Mew?" Gulf entered the kitchen and he saw Mew doing the dishes while he was busy with the call.

"Nothing much Darling. Am done." He wiped the counter once more and done. 

"Gulf. I need to go now. Its late. Zee and Mild would need me." He hug Gulf inhaling his favorite natural scent.

"umm Sorry Mew. I had to take the call. It was.." Gulf was really sorry. He wanted to spend time with Mew, but this stupid meeting. 

"Its okay Baby. Work comes first. Besides, we can always meet." Mew assured him. Before heading to the bedroom to change.

He chose to wear the dress Gulf bought for him. He was just about to button up his shirt when Gulf held his hand.

He was the pure epitome of beauty and handsomeness. Light yellow shirt and Blue jeans. It was specially made for him. And Gulf was surely jealous of the fabric. 

"You are looking more handsome than i imahined you wearing this." He button up the shirt complementing him and he could see a light pink spreading on Mew's cheeks. 

"Ohh wait." Gulf ran to his closet to grab a small bag.

"Here. Its for you." 

Mew just looked at him.

"Gulf.. Its too much Baby. I cant repay you enough." He was reluctant. 

"You dont need to repay me anything Mew. You, with me, is more than enough. Precious than anything. Now open it." Gulf prompted him to open.

And he did. 

His eyes shone bright than the gift inside. 

"I love it Baby. Thank you." He hug Gulf tight showering him with kisses.