Chapter 15. The Mafia

The Mafia

"Wakey wakey boyfieee.". Gulf was trying to wake his baby. 

"Ummm. Not now baby. I want to sleep more". He was whining. Eyes closed. Gulf chuckled. 

"Baby wake up. Dad calling us for breakfast. Zee is awake too. Get up and take bath". He pulled him to sit up. 

"Will you take bath with me naaaaa". Mew pleaded showing his puppy eyes.

"God. Mew. If we take bath together, we wont be able to go downstairs any soon". Gulf dragged him to washroom ignoring his pouts, though it was too hard to ignore his pouting lip. 

*******

Mew exit the washroom in a towel to be welcomed by Gulf. 

"Damn. You are so sexy Mew". Gulf licked his lips winking and Mew facepalmed himself. 

"I know. And thats exactly why i asked you to join me for a bath. But... Your loss". He replied cockily picking up the shirt Gulf chose for him. It was a white button down with Black jeans. 

He didnt even bother to turn around wearing the jeans. Highly acknowledging of the impact on a starving Gulf..

"Only if i wasnt in a hurry. You are going to pay for this little show baby". He growled in his ear spanking his denim covered butts and drag him downstairs. 

"Morning uncle. Morning Zee". Mew greeted them. 

"Ohhh. Finally the Princes show up". Zee teased them setting the table. 

"Come. Lets start". Mr Yong Kanawut gestured them to start dig in. 

The food was tasty, just as Mew remembered. He was licking his fingers clean of the crumbles from his last bite. 

He was full yet eyeing the food. He didnt notice everyone was staring at him and they all started laughing. 

Mew looked at them and puffed his cheeks as sulking. 

"Oyee my little panda is sulking". Zee pinched his cheeks and Gulf laughed hard.

"Panda"? He loved the nickname and Mew knew its the start of teasing now. He was glaring at Zee who shrugged his shoulders pretending to be busy in his mobile.

"Well Gulf. Mew. Zee. I have something important to discuss. Shall we"? He nudged them to follow to his study. 

"Son". He called Mew and handed him a file. "These are the fifty percent market shares of KirigunThiwat, meaning Mew Kirigun Suppassit and Gulf Thiwat Kanawut Incorporation under your name. Meaning you are his business partner. 

The incorporating wing deals in ammunition and gemstones. With our Russian Partners. All details mentioned. 

Just to tell you, its not an overnight decision. Its already under your name for last ten years. I know you dont need money. And this cant turn back time. But if you accept it, it will lessen down the guilt i am living in. 

You can choose to be a partner at home. And your share will be automatically transfered to your account as you can see in the accounts history under tha bank account for u.

But what i have learnt after so many years is, STAY TOGETHER. 

I would want you two to work together. Your strength is what you need most in this business. I was weak. Because i broke up all the ties i had with the strongest man i betrayed. 

You both can win over everything, because if you are together, there is no loop hole for someone to stab. 

You getting my point my boys"? He asked them both and they noded.