Chapter 9. Making Up

Making Up

"I tried hard to stop loving you but i couldnt. I came here daily to feel you here. To re-live the night we spent here. I cannot move away from you. And i dont regret it. 

For past four weeks, i have heard you everytime i come here. I have felt your presence here. I have listened to your footsteps.

Strange, isnt it? I have just spent one night here and i cant get over it. Even though i didnt reply any of your messages, but i have waited for you Gulf. 

I dont want you to change for me. I guess it doesnt matters anymore. I love you for who you are. May be i was too shock to witness you killing someone. I am just scared. 

I dont want to live in a fear to lose my loved ones. Just promise me you will be safe. You will not leave me ever. Can you"? 

They were surrently sitting in the lounge. Holding Gulf in his arms was like a dream. His missed his warmth. Gulf let Mew speak his heart out before he turned to sit facing him.

"I love you too Mew. And only you. I have been living like a corpse since the last time we met. I hated to leave you at that time. But i had to. I had to make few things straight. 

Being a Mafia isnt easy, even if you leave it. So i have to make sure if i have to sneak out of it someday, i have enough backup to protect my family. You. 

I thought i wont be able to survive, when you walked out of this apartment. I couldnt even stop you. I felt am not worthy enough to hold you. 

I finished my business last night so i asked Bright to book the tickets. I wanted to see you as soon as possible. Even if you disown me. Even if you say you hate me. I wanted to make sure that you dont forget me. 

I went to shopping last night in Tokyo. I brought everything i could thinking about you. Although i was scared if you would throw it out. But deep down i knew you wont, because when you didnt throw those flowers away, you wont throw anything i give you". Gulf paused to see the light pink tint on the cheeks. 

"I thought i would give you a surprise, rather it turned to be you giving me an almost heart attack". He chuckled. 

"When i saw the boy, Saint, hug you tight. And you laughing out with him. I felt a deep stab in my heart. Like someone tore me apart. I was jealous. Angry and most of all disappointed with myself that i couldnt hold you to wait for me. 

When you came here, i thought win or bright have told you. But you never fail to amuse me. Saying that you came here to visit our apartment, has made me realised that you will never leave me". Gulf held his hands smiling warmly. 

"I can never leave you Gulf. Because i cant live without you". Mew leaned on him attaching their foreheads.   

"Why did you send me the ring back then"? Gulf asked leaving the couch to get the ring and braclet back.

"Never put it off again. This shows you are taken. Like i am". Gulf gently clipped the chain back around his neck. And the braclet too. 

"Its beautiful Gulf". Mew loved the braclet. It was decent to his taste. Tiny little diamonds. Engraved in their initials. 

"I ordered it especially for you when i was in Russia. Since we are dealing in gemstones. So get ready to bathe in Diamonds Baby". Gulf leaned on him winking playfully and Mew blushed. 

It was strange for his heart to beat fast whenever Gulf called him with these love nicks.

*****