Chapter 11. Different Paths

Different Paths

"Call Zee". Mew demanded as soon as he woke up. He was treated at the private clinic of Kanawuts.

"Mew".

"I said. Call Zee. Now". He snarled. And Gulf was silent. He could feel the pain. He could understand his anger. The only thing, he couldnt do anything to ease the pain. 

"I will take you home Mew. Just stay the night baby". He pleaded. 

"Okay. I will go by myself". 

Gulf forgot, Mew was stubborn. 

"Terry get the car ready". He ordered his gunman, and proceeded to help Mew out of the bed. Guess he doesnt need. 

He was already on his feet. Trembling, shaking. Yet strong and firm.

"Mew please. Let me". Gulf tried to hold his hand as he was taking baby steps. But he swayed his hand away. 

"I said. Dont. Dont touch me". He shouted. 

"Okay. Okay. I wont. Come. Let me take you home". Gulf held himself back. He knew Mew wont listen to him.

They left the room and Mew was face to face with Yong Kanawut. 

"Mew. Son. Please let me tell you the truth". He wanted him to know the truth. But he raised his hand. 

"Sorry sir. I dont want to hear any shit. What i saw was enough proof. What i wittnessed was intense pain. I dont want any link with you. 

I lost everyone. I dont want to lose my Brother. The only family i have". Gulf's dad looked at his son but he noded him to let go. 

********

The journey back was tense. Silent. And painfull. Mew didnt even spare a glance to him. No matter how many times he called him. 

They parked at the building. Gulf went to open his door but he was already out. Walking inside. 

"Mew..". He whispered one last time. And he stopped.  Gulf felt may be he will listen to him. 

Mew turned to him closing the gap between them. 

"This... Is the end. And with this i mean THE END. I dont want to hear from you. I dont want to see you. I dont want any relationship with you. 

Am returning it again, and i hope this time you wont come to me to give these back. I have drowned in enough blood. No GEMSTONES can outshine the blood pool i saw. 

Good bye Gulf Thiwat Kanawut. Only if i knew before". And with that he was gone. 

Forever.

**********

"Zee". He was wailing in his arms. Since an hour. He entered the apartment and threw himself to Zee. He hug him back patting him trying to soothe his pain. 

He was panicked inside. 

Saint offered him a glass of water but he couldnt take even a single sip.

"Phi. Please tell me. What did he do to you? Why you keep on hurting yourself going back to him. He is nothing but pain to you Phi". He sobbed too. He never saw Mew crying so bad like he did over a short period of time. Because of Gulf. 

And he would kill him. He swore. 

"I broke up with him Zee. I did". He cried in his chest. His voice hoarse. Thick with tears. His eyes all red. Bloodshot.