Chapter 10. Past Unreveiled

Past  unrevealed..

Gulf spent the day with his father. Telling him about everything he knows about his boyfriend so far. His father was happy since he was happy. 

He had to leave for the night but his father had some urgent business to discuss so he called Mew to inform that he will come back tomorrow. 

"Gulf. You told me he lost his family in an accident. What was it"? His father asked him and he closed the file he was reading. 

"Well he told me he was going out with his family when someone crashed their car in an accident. Like purposely. They were taken to hospital but no one could survive , except he and his cousin. Since then they have been living on their own". He told and found his father in deep thoughts.

"What happened dad"? He asked but his dad waved off the expression in his eyes.

"Nothing. Go to sleep now. You have to meet for the business in the morning". He ushered Gulf to go to his room, to which he complied. He was tired anyway.

*****

"Phi Mew. You sure you want him as Boyfriend? He is the mafia Phi"! Zee and Saint were bit freaked out when Mew told them about Gulf.

"He is already my boyfriend Zee. And he has promised me to quit the illegal work. But yes. It will take sometime. And besides, am not marrying him tomorrow". Mew casually replied as he took his mug to wash.

"And his father"? Zee asked and Mew stopped his tasks.

"Well he told me he will talk to his father about us. Lets wait". He tried to sound okay. But he was nervous. 

What if his father opposed the idea of leaving the business? Or what if he didnt approve their relationship.

But he was waiting for Gulf. He assured him. And he wanted to trust him.

"Phi. We are going to the bar. Wana come"? Saint asked but Mew refused.

"You guys have fun. Am calling it a night". He bid them goodbye and went to his bedroom.

"Am missing you Gulf"! He looked at their selfie and smiled closing his eyes.

********

"Hey baby am back at home. Am leaving for a meeting. Can we meet up for lunch"? Gulf called him on phone.

"Sounds Good. Where"? Mew asked him. He was free at lunch. He was at his University to submit his research.

"Where are you at this moment"? 

"At my university. Have to submit the research. Will be free by lunch. Just text me place okay"? Mew told him. Zee had drop him here, so he was thinking to call a cab.

"Actually. How about i come to pick you up"? An idea clicked at Gulf. 

"You... You will come here to pick me? Why are you killing all my charm? Oh my. My girlfriends will breakup with me. And my boyfriends. They will instantly run to you". Mew being dramatic and Gulf huffed rolling his eyes..

"Mew. Dont tease. Its not good for you". He was surely jealous and Mew laughed. 

"Owh. Why. Are you going to punish me"? He was testing his limits.

"I will tell you what i will be going to do. Just wait for me baby". Gulf said in a bit dark voice. 

"I will be waiting... Boyfriend". Mew softly smooched on phone and end the call. He knew Gulf would sum up his work soon.