Epilogue

Epilogue

Mew opened the door to the most erotic scene in front of his eyes. 

Gulf was laying in the center of the bed. Stomach side. He had a collar around his neck. His hands were tied in plushy handcuffs linked together with a chain on his back. He was wearing a white laced tights, clipped at the waistband, without panties. His feet were tied in shackles that were linked too. He heard the door opening and then closing. Tilting his head he saw his husband, in sweats. His bare chest was inviting him to scratch, suck and mark, but unfortunately he was tied. 

He could sit up on his knees but he was totally submissive to Mew. And Mew loved it. He loved his man all plaint and submissive to him. The room was lit perfectly. Not too dark not too bright. It was cold according to his liking. 

Taking slow steps to undo his pants, he could clearly see the lust glowing in Gulf's eyes. He was rocking his feet up, twisting his wrists. Mew smirked. He knew Gulf hates to wait. But he wanted to buy more time to play with his boy. His hard cock sprung free, making Gulf lick his lips. Mew moved on the bed until he was sitting on his knees in front of Gulf. He held a handfull of his hair and guided his mouth to take him in, that he complied eagerly. His lips perfectly stretched on his monster head. Taking him as much as he can in his mouth, hollowing his cheeks. 

Mew didnt pressurize him. He was just patting his bare back encouraging him to  suck him. Those bambi, teary eyes, plump red lips. The way he was unconsciously trying to get his hands free to hold him. Wetting his hard rock cock with generous amount of saliva. 

"Good Boy. So good for me. Right baby". Mew patted his cheeks as a token of appreciation, pulling his dick out.

"Ye..yes Daddy. Am a good boy". Gulf's eyes twinkled at the praise. 

Mew bend down to grab the leather belt he kept under the bed. He could see the shine in Gulf's eyes. He swept the belt on his back, his ass, between the cheeks, to his thighs and feet. Repeating it, listening to the whimpers of his good boy. He was thrashing his head from side to side. Silently begging Mew for more. His cock was getting hard every passing moment. But he knew he couldnt rub without Mew's permission. He knew if he would be a good boy till end, he will be rewarded. 

The belt was replaced by the warm big hands. Tracing his fingers on his spine ending in between his ass cheeks, slowly puckering the hole. He inserted index finger into the tight hole just for a moment, before pulling it out. Travelling all through his body he entered his finger into the parted lips. Gulf licked and sucked his finger before he pocked his hole again. 

Moving his hand down to his lace covered thighs. He flicked his finger on the tight sacks poking out. 

"Sssssss". Gulf hissed. Mew added another finger into his mouth to suck them good. He wanted to do it raw. And he knew Gulf likes rough. As he got his three fingers perfectly wet, he inserted them in his gaping hole. 

"Haaa". Gulf gasped, his back arched perfectly when the fingers brushed his sensitive spot followed by a light spank on his ass. 

He could feel Mew straddling his thighs. Working on his hole for his monster to enter. 

He turned his head just a bit to look at Mew.

"What you want my beautiful boy"? Mew bent on him, as he laid totally on him, covering fully. Whispering in his ears. 

It was bit different today. Mew wasnt biting him, wasnt nipping his skin. He didnt even go for a kiss yet. But the pleasure was too sensual for Gulf to handle.  It was torture. But he wasnt complaining.

"Please Daddy... Dont tease me". He was trying to capture those lips but Mew wasnt giving in. 

"As you say Boy". Mew straddled his thighs aligning his cock on the awaiting hole. He teased the enterance with his perfectly shaped head. 

"Nnnngghhh Daddyyyy". He bucked his hips as Mew slide in the warm carven balls up. 

Leaning completely on him. He trapped Gulf in his arms. He was wiggling his wrists stuck between the back and the chest. He bent his tied feet punching his heels on Mew's butt. Urging him to move fast. And he complied to him. It was the reward of him being a good boy. 

He was thursting in and out in a medium pace, hands set on the side of his head. 

"Mo...More Daaddyy". Gulf was panting hard. He was biting his lips hard. 

Mew shifted on his four. Arching his back down meeting Gulf's lower back smacking his hips in a fast speed. The room was echoing with moans, grunts and skin slapping. The atmosphere was getting thick. The room smell of sex. 

He was fucking Gulf hard and fast. Gulf was moaning wanting to be touched but his hands were trapped and Mew wasnt in a mood to show any mercy. 

Mew felt his release near so he pulled out. Shifting him on his side gathering him in his chest. He pulled his legs up, popping his hips out for a deep access. Even though his ankles were tied, still Mew made a slight margin of slipping his hand inside. Rubbing on the tight red balls. His left hand was wrapped under Gulf's neck. Gripping him tight sticking into him. 

Gulf was rubbing his balls on his hand. Enjoying the thick cock slipping in and out of his fluttering hole. 

Mew had fasten his pace grabbing the most awaited leaking cock. Gulf moaned hard fucking his hand. Mew stopped his movements in his ass and focused solely on the hard cock in his hand. Pleasuring his pleading baby. 

And Gulf cum hard....  His lips opened into a silent scream. Drooling. His eyes dizzy. Filled with lust. He milked him dry bringing his fingers to Gulf's lips who was eager to lick his hand clean, tasting himself on his fingers. 

Mew was speeding up. He couldnt hold himself now. He shackled his arms around Gulf, restraining his movements. 

"Am.. Am close Gulf". Mew was whispering in his ear, tilting his head for a deep sloppy kiss. He was actually licking his mouth with his tongue. And he emptied his sacks into the still tight hole and slumped on him. They were catching breath. Their hearts beating in synchronisation. 

He pulled out his limp cock, pecking Gulf's shoulders. 

"How you doing baby"? He softly untied the chain from his wrists and feet. Still captured in handcuffs. 

"Am go. Good Daddy. It was the best". Gulf turned to him. Inviting him for a series of kisses that he happily did. 

He left the bed grabbing his sweats to grab a bowl of water to clean up his exhausted husband. Sprawled on the bed. 

"Did i say . I love you so much Gulf". He bent once more to kiss those beautiful lips and smiled as Gulf drifted into peacefull slumber. 

**********

I dont know if anyone read or manged to save a book i wrote for Luca and Terry. A side spin of Mafia. But if anyone has a copy please share it with me. I will be forever grateful.

Thank you. So it ends here. A beautiful book that ofcourse i love a lot. I will mark it complete here.

Upcoming i am planning for a few short surprises. So keep waiting. I love you all and thank you for bearing with me.

Yours Tabby