0.40

04.05.15

~*~

The 4th of January was three days before Harry was due to come home, 12 days since he'd left. They'd spent a lot of time on the phone to each other or sending silly snapchats back and forth. On the 4th of January all his friends were back from their holidays or spending time with family and had gone over to Louis' house.

"So you're dating a 19 year old?" Stan asked, taking a sip of his coke after Louis had explained the story of how him and Harry got together.

"Through that whole story all you picked up is that Harry's 19?" Jess sighed, rolling her eyes at the boy.

"Well yeah, it is kind of a big part."

"But's it not the only part."

"He's still dating a 19 year old!"

"He's actually nearly 20 if anyone wants to know." Olly added in.

"His age doesn't matter." Louis sighed, rolling his eyes at his friends as he lent over to look at the caller ID on his ringing phone.

He felt a fluttering in his chest when he saw 'Hazza' flashing on the screen. Shushing the other three he answered the call and put the phone to his hear.

"Hi." He said dreamily, a dopey smile on his face.

"Put him on loudspeaker!" Jess whispered before the boy could even answer.

"Hello darling." Harry spoke, his voice making Jess clutch at her chest and roll her eyes back into head which made Louis giggle.

"What's up?"

"Just wanted to talk to you. What're you up to?"

"I've got Stan, Jess and Olly here. Not much."

"Not much!?" Stan whispered, pretending to be offended.

"You want me to go?"

"No it's fine, Jess made me put you on loudspeaker now she's swooning over your voice."

"My voice?" Harry laughed.

"Yes," Jess answered almost breathlessly, sitting up and moving closer to the phone, "I don't know how Louis doesn't release a load every time you talk to him."

A bark of laughter came from Harry while Louis went red, covering his face with his hand and groaning with a laugh.

"He does." Harry spoke, his voice calm.

"Harry! Shut up!" Louis squeaked, going even redder as his three friends laughed giddily.

"Oh you know it's true princess."

"I hate you."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"You're the one who can't even watch me drink from a straw." Louis smirked, biting his lip to fight back a giggle.

"Yeah well that's different." Harry replied, sounding a little flustered as the sound of a car door shutting was heard in the background.

"No it's not, you're needy."

"And you're annoying."

"I try my hardest."

"Don't I know it," he laughed, "I've gotta go love, I'll call you later."

Pouting, Louis reluctantly said his goodbyes and hung up with a small smile.

"Princess?" Olly laughed, winking suggestively.