0.18

02.03.15

*

"You going out with Max tonight?" Jay asked, wiping down the counter after breakfast on Monday, the morning of the 23rd.

"Yeah, he's taking me out. Two months today." Louis said, fighting back such a large grin.

"Oh my angel, look at you."

Rounding the table Jay opened her arms and pulled Louis into a hug.

"Mum, don't get emotional, it's not that much of a big deal."

"Oh but it is, you're so grown up. You've had a boyfriend for two months now look at you."

"You're worse than Harry."

Jay tensed a little before she relaxed, smiling into his shoulder.

"Hmm, that's hard to believe." She chuckled quietly and let go of him, patting his bum as she walked past.

On his walk to school he checked his phone, bombarded with stupid messages from Harry from the night before.

loius

lious

loui s

loooopooo

haha pooo

loooooooo

loo like toilet

hahahaah

lluius yuore freat

hahaha

loius ryhmse wit pooey

hahaaha

were u drunk last night

no, of course not

hmm, i believe u

you should thank you

whatever u say hazza

yes whatever I say, now get into school naughty boy.

scuse me, u should be in a class right now !

i am ;)

ur setting a terrible example

not like you need me to set any examples, you wouldn't listen anyway

yh ur right

i gotta go, my teacher is glaring at me

byeee idiot :)))))

Max was waiting for him at the gate, pocketing his phone he bounded over to him and wrapped his arms around the boys waist.

"Happy two months babe." Max said, cupping Louis chin and kissing him, the familiar warm tingle spreading through his body.

"Happy two months." Louis said breathlessly as he pulled away from the kiss and smiled at his boyfriend.

A group of girls were stood about a metre away, one of them smiling happily while the others sneered and gave them disgusted looks. Shrugging it off, Max took Louis' hand and walked with him into the building, meeting up with Jamie, Olly and Jess in the lunch hall where they spent their mornings before the bell rang.

"What are you two doing tonight?" Jamie asked from where he was sat next to Max.

"Dunno, he won't tell me." Louis whined his reply, glaring playfully at Max.