TOGETHER

Next morning arrived like any other day. The only difference was the early riser still sleeping. 

Yibo woke up around 10:00 PM in the morning. He felt more refreshed than ever. The morning felt so good for the first time. He hopped towards the washroom with a big smile, but the moment he stood infront of the mirror, he almost screamed.

"Ahh.. What are these marks?" He mumbled while tracing the reddish marks on his neck and chest, but suddenly gasped when last night's incidents flashed before his eyes, turning him into a ripened tomato.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! What did I do!!" He ran everywhere in the washroom, clutching his hairs tightly.

"Zhan ge must hate me now!! Oh my god! I'm doomed... What should I do now? How will I face him? aaaaahh!" He sat on the washroom floor, almost on the verge of tears, when he heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"Yibo.. are you awake?" Zhan called him.

Hearing the said man's voice, scenes from last night became more vivid. Now only way for Yibo to escape from the embarrassment was to dig a hole and hide in it for the rest of his life. The idea didn't seem bad to Yibo. But he was snapped out of his thoughts by Zhan calling him again.

"Baby are you asleep? I'm opening the door now.." Was what Zhan said before opening the door.

Yibo cursed his stars for not locking the door last night. Wait. He didn't remember coming to his room last night. And neither did he changed his clothes. Then...

"Aaaahhhh...." He screamed at the realization. Zhan got panicked when he heard Yibo screaming inside the washroom. He ran towards the washroom door and banged it loudly.

"YIBO! Honey are you okay?" Zhan yelled in panic from the other side of the door.

Yibo blushed at the endearment used for him, but slapped himself for thinking something like this in such a critical time.

"Ahh.. I-I'm fine Zhan ge. I just saw a spider on the w-wall. T-That's it." Yibo lied.

But Zhan didn't seam to be satisfied with the answer. So he asked again.

"Are you sure baby?" Zhan asked from outside.

"Y-Yes ge!" Yibo replied in a haste.

Zhan just nodded his head.

"Okay baby. When you are done, come down for breakfast." Was all Zhan said before leaving the room.

Yibo took a sigh of relief when he heard footsteps faltering. He opened the door a little and peaked outside. Zhan was really gone. Yibo clutched his chest to calm his heartbeat.

"I am really doomed" He mumbled.

Time Skip

Zhan was sitting by dining table waiting for Yibo when he saw Yibo descending down the stairs keeping his head bowed.

But what caught Zhan's attention was the turtle neck Yibo was wearing in such a weather.