Round 1: The Mightiest versus The Strongest

[PLAY THIS OST TO START WITH THE CHAPTER]

Narrator: Not long after Heimdall, the referee and commentator assigned to the great event of Ragnarok sounded his Gjallarhorn, both gods and human souls that came from the Elysian fields to witness the Start of the first Round,gathered all in a big floating Coliseum close to the other floating islands scattered throughout Valhalla, Both spectators in the stands and the residents of the islands will be able to watch the fights live or on broadcast.

The battlefield is like a Roman coliseum used by ancient humans to test the most powerful warriors who, at that time, were the emperor's champions.

In the stands there is a division, on the left side, there are the minor gods who will be the ones who encourage the champion who must defeat the human challenger.While on the right side, there are the humans who are allowed to witness how their einherjar in turn will try to defeat the champion of the gods and gain victory to ensure the survival of humanity.

It is worth mentioning that in the coliseum, there is a box specially reserved for Zeus and his closest allies, also Odin, the leader of Asgard, has his own reserved box.

With everything ready to start the first match of the ragnarok, the god who serves as the announcer of each fight, Heimdall, is already in the center of the arena, holding a megaphone in the shape of a horn, he introduces the first participants who will start to this exciting but at the same time, stressful tournament.

[PLAY THE NEXT OST]

Heimdall: And now! we bring you the tournament that will decided the fate of humand kind!

THE RAGNAROK! 

And let me tell you something my dear folks, from the start we have a one hell of a match!

Representing the gods, here is the nord's mightiest contender. The one who once went to midgard to try to protect humanity from their own destruction.

THE THUNDER BERSERKER THOR!!!