Round 7: The Man of Steel vs The God of Destruction

The moment to start the seventh round of ragnarok has finally arrived, until now, the markers indicate a tie between the victories of the humans and the gods, 3 - 3.

Right now, all the seats are occupied, both the humans and the minor gods arrived with great expectations at the combat arena to encourage their respective representatives.

Hermes and Ares met in the box of the Greek gods, they decided to see this fight even though Zeus and Loki were not present at the moment.

Odin watches alone from his box, accompanied only by his two ravens.

The Valkyrie duo again stayed in their place where they usually watch the fights.

Adrian and Logan gathered very close to where the Valkyries were to get a better view of how their friend and fellow X-man would fight.

Ezio was having a "pleasant time in the company of Hlokk" on the bed in the assassin's room, they decided to stop their reproductive activities for a while to observe the seventh match.

The saurai in the blue armor, Soki and his partner Hrist looked at the screen in their room while enjoying a tasty Sake.

Spider-Man would not be able to watch the fight as he was taking care of the children in the classroom in Colossus's absence.

For his part, Solid Snake decided to return to his quarters and watch the fight from his television while maintaining his private arsenal.

Finally in the stands of humans, a select group of mutants, came together to give their support to the Russian man.

Narrator: Meanwhile in the arena, Heimdall arrived dressed in a cosplay of the Soviet union military uniform.

[ LOOK THE UNIFORMS IN THE VIDEO, CHOSE THE ONE YOU LIKE THE MOST FOR HEIMDALL ]

Heimdall: Ladies and gentlemen! we have everything ready to start with the seventh round of ragnarok!

Both the god side and the human side cannot afford to lose this match!That's why without further delay, let's start the fight!