Round 12 : The Father of all Wisdom Vs The Incarnate Evil - PART 1

[PLAY THIS OST TO RECAP THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS]

-- Until now, humanity has managed to achieve 5 victories against the 6 that the gods have gathered, 11 rounds have passed since the start of ragnarok war, the battle between mortals and gods has been very fierce, but despite the enormous efforts by the champions chosen by the valkyries to protect the future of the humanity, the gods have once again taken the lead on the scoreboard. Quetzalcoatl, the god known for his goodness and love for the human race, will not let the advantage of the other gods soar, he is now prepared to risk his life on the battlefield to restore lost hope to mortals, who were overwhelmed by losing two brave warriors in successions.

Will the Aztec god be able to fulfill his mission to protect his beloved children from the evil claws of the gods? Or will he join the pile of corpses left behind by the brutality of them?!

GO NOW AND BE VERY CAREFUL QUETZALCOATL!!

HUMANITY IS IN DANGER, PLEASE SAVE US !! --

.....................................................................................................................................

Narrator: Heimdall's Gjallarhorn sounded in all corners of the coliseum, everyone who heard it knew that this is the signal that the twelfth round of ragnarok is about to begin. Gods and humans go through the corridors of the huge coliseum to reach the stands where they will take a seat to witness the next battle between god vs man.

Humans from different eras and countries fill the stands as many minor gods fill all the seats.

On this occasion, Tezcatlipoca accompanies Zeus and his children in the Olympic box. Also, as usual, Aphrodite and her friend Tlazolteotl are with the Olympic gods to witness this battle.

Loki for this battle will stay in the Nordic box with Odin and his two ravens.

In the seats of the bleachers designated for humanity, a somewhat two peculiar group that stands out, these people has always been linked to mysticism, These characters are the ones who are interested in supporting Quetzalcoatl given their connection to the Aztec god because they had interacted directly with him in the distant past.

One of the groups was the trio of the legendary demon protector of human kind, Sparda's descendants, 3 men who are semi-humans and semi-demons who, after knowing each other for a certain time with Quetzalcoatl, sometimes had conflicts of interest, rivalries or friendships with the Aztec god.

In Quetzalcoatl's box, several gods and goddesses and some one who wasn't a god gathered here to watch the match and support him in his fight to save humanity in the twelfth round with all their might, There was also the guardian spirit of Quetzalcoatl, Yoltzin, who waited patiently for his master's call .