Round 5: The Hero's Justice vs The Assassin's Justice

Narrator: The preparations for the fifth round of ragnarok are complete, the combat arena underwent a major transformation that took a little longer than expected but has also been completed.

At the request of Ezio Auditore, the arena has become a replica of the city of Florence, Italy. Every detail of how Ezio remembers his homeland has been recreated in order to fully utilize his assassin abilities.

[For a better appreciation of the scenario, watch the following video and walk with Ezio through the streets of Florence]

Given the sheer magnitude of the combat scenario, there are now huge screens surrounding the audience stands so that the fight between Ezio and Hercules can be seen from different angles. The fight will be broadcast through multiple flying drones so that both humans and gods can watch the fight at all times.

Since the change of scenery was unexpected, everyone was shocked to see the huge space where the participants of this round will fight.

Narrator: Quetzalcoatl, who was with the valkyries, touched Brunhilde's shoulder to reprimand her for her vulgar attitude that she always showed

Quetzalcoatl: Hilde, you're doing it again, those vulgar expressions you make are not ladylike at all.

Goll: That's what I always tell her sensei, but my sister Hilde doesn't seem to understand no matter how much I explain it to her.

Brunhilde: I'm sorry my lord, but I can't help it, it impresses me how foolish and naive Hercules can be, he doesn't realize that this scenario greatly benefits his enemy, he accept almost immediately when we proposed it to him.

Quetzalcoatl: You're absolutely right, that same naivety is going to cost him dearly.

[PLAY THE NEXT OST TO INTRODUCE EZIO IN THE ARENA]