Round 8.5: The dark entity that overwhelmed the Sorcerer Supreme

Narrator: After Baldur's defeat by the malevolent claws of Albert Wesker, the ragnarok tournament score is tied again, 4 victories for humans and 4 for the gods.

For the moment, the extinction of humanity has been postponed thanks to their most recent champion. However, neither faction can afford to relax, as the next victory will be an important factor in regaining the upper hand over the other side.

Zeus, the leader of the Greek pantheon and current head of the assembly of the gods, knows very well that he should not choose his next representative lightly.

That is why after meditating a bit in his castle rooms, he decided to go for the next fighter himself.

After walking a bit through the section where the gods have their personal quarters in the coliseum, Zeus came across Quetzalcoatl's personal dimensional space.

It was a space that contains a small temple where there are rooms to rest and a jungle where you could train if you wanted.

Zeus would have gone on his way if it hadn't been for the fact that a beautiful lady was standing outside that space.

It was Quetzalcoatl's fiancée, Mayahuel. The goddess was quite annoyed, shouting bad words for not being able to enter her fiancé's chambers, apparently the entrance is closed with a magical seal that only the caster himself could undo. Olympus's father found this situation funny and decided to deviate a bit from his original goal to have a little fun with the beautiful lady.

Zeus: Ho ho ho, what's up young goddess? Did your boyfriend did something bad and he doesn't want you to come in and kick his ass?

Mayahuel: Uh? oh it's you Zeus, the business i have with Quetzalcoatl are not your concern old man, better go take care of your things, will you?

Zeus: My my, I see that you have not lost your charm with the passage of time Mayahuel chan, but tell me, if your boyfriend does not open the entrance for you, what will you do? Do you plan to kick it down?

Mayahuel: I could do it but it would take me some time without using my power, I would end up destroying this part of the coliseum and then I would be blamed for your silly ragnarok tournament delay.