Round 11.5: Doom and Salvation, Prepare to Collide.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: For the Quetzalcoatl saga, I will take elements from the following video games, I hope you like the lore that I will extract from them, it will not be difficult to identify what things I take from these wonderful games, I hope you like it my friends, now without further ado, enjoy this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ PLAY THIS OST TO START THIS CHAPTER ]

Narrator: After the bloody fight between James Rogers and Skurge, Zeus and his sons retired to the personal luxurios chambers of the Olympian leader. The three of them were having a little celebration after the ragnarok scoreboard was finally favoring the gods again. And sooner rather than later Loki joined them, not wanting to miss the opportunity to brag about how his decision to add Skurge to the roster of champions of the gods was the right thing to do.

The atmosphere was pleasant with the quartet of gods, sitting in the luxurious armchairs of the room, drinking all kinds of exotic drinks, giving themselves a small celebration.

Until after a short time, the celebration stopped because someone came to interrupt them by knocking loudly on the door of the room, and seconds later, this unexpected guest did not wait to be allowed to enter and opened the door anyway and entered the room, everyone all puzzled faces after the unextected guest arrived.

Hermes: My my, but what an unexpected surprise, I didn't expect to see you here, do you want to join us in our little celebration Quetzalcoatl ?

Loki: Oh? But if it's the flying snake, come join us mate, we're celebrating the defeat of that human, it was spectacular how Skurge broke his neck, don't you think so? Quetzi-kun?

Quetzalcoatl: Hmph.......

Narrator: The one who broke into the celebration of the eleventh round was Quetzalcoatl, apparently no one expected him to come so suddenly, the Aztec god quickly approached the other 4 gods in the room, he was getting closer to Zeus and Ares until he finally stopped a few steps from the Olympic leader armchair.

Quetzalcoatl: Excuse me for interrupting your celebration gentlemen, but there is something I wanted to discuss with to this nice and friendly old grandpa here. * He patted Zeus on the shoulder a couple of times. *