Round 3.5: Enters the Wolverine

Previously on Shuumatsu no Valkyrie: Fate of the Combined World...............

During the ragnarok tournament, humanity suffered two consecutive defeats, the situation seemed precarious, as the gods were getting closer to annihilating humanity until a ray of hope arrived.

Hideyasu Yuki, who was the third champion of humanity to fight, won an overwhelming victory against the god of the seas, Poseidon.The gods for the first time, did not know what to say or what to do, the humans for their part, celebrated their first victory in this difficult tournament.

Will the next einherjar be able to get the remaining 7 victories to achieve salvation? Or will they succumb to the power of the gods?

Let's find out more in this chapter...................

..................................................................................................................................

Narrator: Zeus and his entourage which is formed by Ares, Hermes, Loki and Shiva were gathered in his personal chambers inside the coliseum, everyone in the room was really shocked by what happened a few minutes ago.

A human had defeated one of his most powerful champions, they wondered how this was possible? humanity was only supposed to be skillful fighting each other or against beings from other planets but never against a god.

Even with the humiliation of losing to Poseidon in the previous round, they are arguing over who will be the next champion to fight.

Zeus: * He is sitting in an armchair, drinking a cup of tea, his body is bandaged * So Shiva , did you get your head togheter?

Shiva: * he hit the table where Zeus' teacup was * Stop playing dumb old man!

Zeus: Hey watch it!

Loki: * He is sitting in the armchair across from Zeus * Brother Poseidon was killed, isnt that enough reason to be mad?

Zeus: Hmmm, that man was sstronger than Poseidon , however, thats not all, if all of you were watching closely, you would understand, what this fight is like.

Ares: .........

Hermes: ........

Loki: ...........

Shiva: .........

Zeus: The first thing we must do is to acknowledge human strength, they can kill us if we let our guard down or if we get too confident. I think you already know but it seems that warmaiden seriously want to kill the gods, if thats the case, we're going to have to fight with everything we have!

Shiva: About time you got serious old man! thats why im going next! We cant let humanity goany further than this!

Zeus: Yes yes, you are correct, however.......