Halloween

Adam's: POV

"Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday Max." I said. "Thanks dad." she replied. "I love your costume." said Elliot. "Thanks." she replied with a smile on her face. Max was dressed up as Red Riding Hood. Elliot was dressed up as Jack Skellington. Max got books, movies, two haunted dolls and a playstation game with Narnia.

We went trick or treating. Their buckets were filled with candy. They were so happy. I got a call from Annabelle and she wanted to see us. "Okay, we're there soon." I said and hung up. "Who was it?" asked Max. "Annabelle." I said. "Yay." she replied happily. "Awesome." said Jack. "Let's found out what she wanted." I said. "Yeah." replied Max.

***

When we arrived the whole house was decorated with pumpkins, skeletons, ghosts, lanterns and other things too. Annabelle and Michael met us in the doorway. She was dressed up as Annabelle. Michael was dressed up as a mafia boss from his music video Smooth Criminal.

(Annabelle's halloween costume)

(Michael's costume)

"Happy Halloween guys." said Annabelle. "Happy Birthday Annabelle." I replied. I gave a cute lion cub named Simba. "Omg, he's so cute." said Annabelle and he licked her.

"Have you done all this by yourself?" asked Max amazed. "Me and Michael have been working since the morning." she said. "Wow." she replied. "It's amazing." replied Max. "Thanks, I know how much you love this holiday." she said. "Let's get the party started." I replied. We ate pizza, candy and watched Nightmare Before Christmas and had a lot of fun.

 We ate pizza, candy and watched Nightmare Before Christmas and had a lot of fun

***

Annabelle's: POV

We went trick or treating after the movie. It was so much fun. Miracle's pumkin bucket was filled with candy. She was so happy.

"Mommy, look." she said and showed me my bucket. "Wow, now you've candy for the whole weekend." I said. "I know." she replied happily. I smiled and hugged her. "My beloved daughter." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Happy Birthday Max and Annabelle

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~