You'll be okay

Adam's: POV

"I'm glad they'll be okay." said Jack. "I thought I had lost them." I replied. He patted my arm and I smiled a bit.

"Dad, papa." said Max weakly. "Hey sweetie." I replied softly. "How are you?" asked Jack. "I'm tired and my head hurts." she said. "You'll be okay honey." I replied. Max smiled and fell asleep again. I happened to touch Jack's hand and my cheeks turned red. But his glance was soft and a smile spread on his lips. He lifted up my chin and covered my mouth with a kiss.

"My feelings for you are still in my heart

"My feelings for you are still in my heart." I said. "Really?" I asked. "You are the light in the dark and I would be lost without you." I said and he smiled. "I've missed your poems." he replied. "I know how much you love to hear them." I said.

"Would you like to be my husband again?" I asked. "Yes." he said. I smiled happily and kissed Jack again. "Aww." replied Max in her sleep and we chuckled.

***

Annabelle's: POV

Max and Elliot could come home after three days. She walked around in the house. I took her hand and lead her to her bedroom.

(Max's bedroom)

(Max's bedroom)

"Mr. Frog has missed you so much." I said and gave her frog toy. Max hugged him and tears were rolling down her cheeks. I hugged her. "You're safe now honey." I replied. "I'm scared." she sobbed. "We don't let anybody hurt you." I said and she smiled.

" I said and she smiled

(Annabelle's new look)

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love Annabelle's new look

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~