She leaves home in the early morning

Adam's: POV

I went into my Max's room to wake her up. She's not a morning person. I pulled up the blind and rays of the sun shone into her room. Max covered her face with the blanket.

"Time to wake up

"Time to wake up." I said. "Five more minutes." replied Max. "You're gonna be late for school." I said. "I don't care." she replied. "The breakfast's ready." I said and walked out of her room. I went to the kitchen and waited. "Good morning dad." said Elliot. I turned around and saw my son. "Good morning Eli." I replied with a smile on my face.

Max came into the kitchen and sat down at the table. She moved around the spoon in her yogurt without eating anything. "I'm not hungry." she said. "You have to eat." I replied. She ate her yogurt and yawned sleepy. Jack was out for a walk with Flower.

"I know I'm not the best dad, but I love you, Elliot and Annabelle with all my heart. I'm always here if you want to talk. I will always protect you two." I said. "I know ." replied Elliot. "We will be a family again, I promise." I said. "We love you dad." replied Max. "Thank you." I said.

***

Victoria's: POV

I walked into the school and everyone looked at me. I loved the attention. 

(Victoria)

(Victoria)

"I love your hair." said Max and I rolled my eyes. "Thanks." I replied. "I'm Max Warren." she said. "Like I care." I said sassy. Then I saw my best friend Raven. I ran up to her and hugged her. "I'm so glad you started here." replied Rae. "Me too." I said. "We'll have so much fun." she replied and I smiled.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love Victoria

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~