A new world

Max's: POV

We played in the forest next day. We saw a bridge. Leslie took my hand and we crossed the bridge. Flower barked happily.

"Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open." said Leslie. I closed my eyes and smiled softly. "Now open." she said. I opened my eyes and gasped. A whole new world opened up to us. "It's just like Narnia." I replied. A little blonde girl went up to us. "Alice." I said and hugged her. "Hello Max." she replied. "Alice, this is my friend Leslie Burke." I said. "Nice to meet you." she replied. "It's nice to meet you too." said Leslie.

A beautiful horse went up to me and I patted her. We built our own treehouse in the forest. We decorated the house with beautiful flowers and leaves. It feels like a dream. Flower loved the house very much. We drew and talked.

"We'll always be friends

"We'll always be friends." said Leslie. "Forever and ever." I replied. "What should we call it?" asked Leslie. "Bridge to Terabithia." I said. "I love it." she replied. "Me too." I said. Flower barked happily. "She likes it too." I said.

***

"Hey Elliot." I said when I got home. "Hey." he replied. "Have you finished eating?" I asked. "Yeah." he said. I picked up his empty plate and put it in the dishwasher.

"Have you been kidnapped by aliens?" he asked. "What?" I asked. "You look much happier." he said. "I know I've been an idiot, but I love you so much." I replied. "I love you too." said Elliot. I hugged my brother and kissed the top of his head. "I'm always here if you want to talk." said Elliot. "I know that." I replied. "Good." he said and smiled.

I love Leslie

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~