𝙔𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙣𝙞𝙘

Tartaglia sat bored in the bathroom stall of a McDonalds ,mindlessly scrolling through his phone. He didn't bother to actually put effort into his job, it's not like he made most of his money from here anyways. 

"Hey Loser, stop ditching and actually TRY to help for once. " Scaramouche sighed while knocking on the door of the stall.

"Yeah yeah...I'll be there in a minute shortie. " Tartaglia replied ,rolling his eyes, obviosly annoyed.

"Why you..ugh..theres so helping it. " Said the boy, and then leaving as quickly as he came.

"Damn..Bossy much?" Tartaglia agreed with himself.

-DING-

A notification had popped up on Childe's phone abruptly. As soon as he saw who it was from, he rushed to see what it was about. The message was from Zhongli, Tartaglia's boyfriend. He didn't care about anybody more than he did Zhongli. He spoiled him constantly, and tried his hardest to give Zhongli nothing but the best sides of himself. 

____________________________________

Zhongli <3 - 11:50 AM

"Hey rascal"

"Would you care to join me for a picnic tonight? ?You, me. 7pm. The park near my house, underneath our special tree.  "

You (Childe) - 11:50 AM

"How romantic~ "

"Of course, anytime with you is the highlight of my day!"

Zhongli <3 - 11:51 AM

"How sweet "

"Cant wait to see you later, now get back to work you Ajax!"

You (Childe) - 11:51 AM

"Alright alright!  Love you 

"Bye <3"

And so, they both went on with their days separately. Both desperately are waiting for the end of the day so that they may once again reunite.  The day was long and suspending for each of the males. They were both thinking the same thing the entire time,  their thoughts becoming tied knots of a string. 

"I can't wait to see his pretty face."

Finally, the evening was near ,and Childe was ecstatic . He paced around his apartment trying to figure out what he should wear to their rendezvous. It was a picnic so he didn't want to be exquisitely fancy , but he also didn't want to show up in sweat pants and slippers. To Childe, the way he presented himself to Zhongli was important. 

At long last he settled on some ripped jeans and a pale-white shirt with a black jacket to finish the look. Wasn't much in his eyes, but enough to sway Zhongli for sure.

"Hm..Something is missing.." Childe contemplated while gazing at himself in his full length mirror fixedly. One would almost mistake his stare to be self-obsessed , when in reality, the only thing he was obsessed with in the slightest was making a good impression.