𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘖𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘦?(pt.1)

Zhongli stood outside a surprisingly peaceful city bar, the dim light of the setting sun lining part of his body, giving the illusion of literal glowing skin. The smell of freshly fried food filled the air, the greasy scent giving him a sense of euphoria. He adored the city. The capturing aromas of which caught his attention. The breathtaking views lied straight to his eyes that there were no other places like this in the world. This spectacular city filled his soul with a complete feeling as if the urban were a part of him. His thumbs tapped away at the tiny screen in front of him as he stared at his and Childe's texts.

(You) Zhongli

'I have arrived at Third Round Knockout. Are you almost here as well?'

Childe

'xiangsheng stop worrying so much! Ill be there in a few. save us a seat before I get there will u?'

Zhongli sighed as he shoved his phone back into the abyss of his jean pocket. Alas, he silently agreed after deciding that a lengthy word duel wasn't worth his time. Upon approaching the bar, a young blonde male appeared suddenly in front of him. He was exceedingly short next to Zhongli. He wore the same uniform as the other male workers in the facility and came off as quite energetic.

"Hello, Sir! How many in your party today? What type of seats are you interested in sitting at this fine evening? Should you prefer to sit at the pub tables or the booths? Do you wish to indulge inside or outside?" The hyper little boy jumped with bustling excitement as he burst questions out one by one. It seemed as though he had just eaten ten tubs of ice cream with the speed he spat out his striking words. Zhongli, though overbearingly intelligent, was confused by this bombardment of an unexpected survey.

Suddenly, a panting young lady about the same size as the small boy rushed to the pair that stood occupied and caught up in Aether's web of endless questioning. "Aether! Oh, thank goodness, there you are!" She sighed with a breath of edging relief. Her head was a mess, and she appeared to be hyper-stressed. This speculation was proven correct because of her messy, frizzed purple pigtails. This frilled attire must've been the obvious result of some taxing responsibilities. After taking a few short breaths, she stood straight up to observe the tall man in front of her. Blush scattered her highly embarrassed complexion as she took notice of the startling situation. "Oh.My.Goodness. Sir, I am so so sorry. This little rascal is Aether. He is that of a rather... energetic and eager trainee. He keeps getting out of my sight every time I look away!"

"Not a problem.." Zhongli's eyes sprinted his eyes toward her chest to find her name tag. The only form identification for this woman was vaguely hard to see because Keqings electric purple locks draped over the disturbed nametag like light-canceling curtains. Zhongli's failing eyes could barely make out the name 'Keqing' .

He glanced back at the lively blonde. " I can see you may become a fine employee here one day. Keep working hard as you are, but make sure that your youthful enthusiasm won't scare away any potential customers."

Aether's eyes shined with respect and passion as he heard the review of his service get critiqued before his very presence. "Of course, Sir! I will do my absolute best to maintain my job in a fun yet safe and responsible way!"

"Now, how about I find myself a seat??" Zhongli rhetorically recited. Aether nodded diligently anyway, seemingly clueless that the question required little to no reaction. "Goodbye, young Sir, M'am." Zhongli bowed respectfully, then left to locate a seat for himself and the ginger with which he would soon reunite.

As he pranced around the bar in search of a seat for himself and his acquaintance, he took the time to ponder about Childe. Ginger, silky hair, a bit spiky on the ends. A tall, built figure with broad shoulders and a stern stance. However, his personality, on the other hand, greatly contrasted with his intimidating demeanor. He was what one would call "just a funny, goofy guy." He loved to make jokes, even at the most inappropriate times. Despite being an overall friendly guy, he was scarily passionate about fights. The thrill of a fight was what Childe breathed, the adrenaline always captivating his veins. But alas, that did not stop him from being there for his family and being only the best big brother there is.