𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘖𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘦? (Pt.2)

(TW!! Fighting,Violence,Guns,Graphic depictions)

Childe undoubtedly was wasted beyond any redemption. He slurred heavily on words so simple a toddler could pronounce them. Upon any attempt to stand up, he tripped over seemingly nothing. His pupils dialed, the same as that of a curious kitten. His pupils seemed to take up the space of his blue irises as they grew larger the drunker he got. Zhongli decided to give up hope on any productive conversation they may have. At this point, Zhongli was incapable of understanding Childe's garbled language. At the most, Zhongli could fathom a giggle or any other sound indicating some emotion Childe sought to express.

                                                                                                                                                                                            Zhongli was paying close attention to Childe, naturally. What else is a sober man to do with his drunken buddy than look out for him? He noticed Childe glancing off to the side to stare at another person across the bar. The boy Childe was paying so much attention to seemed significantly younger than Zhongli and Childe, possibly underage for drinking. His hair was a dark shade of indigo, some lighter streaks in his hair scattered carelessly. He wore a sleeveless turtle neck that paired well with his loose dress shirt that barely covered his arms. On top of his half bowl cut half mullet, he wore a denim-colored bucket hat. And like most boys his age, he sported a simple pair of shorts. But unlike most boys, he had leg warmers wrapped around his ankles but above his doc martens and wore tights underneath his shorts, probably to stand out. (If you imagine this outfit wrong, it will look pretty bad, but I promise the vision in my head while I wrote this looked hot. So pretend he's wearing a hot outfit.) He was sitting next to a boy who looked to be about the same age as him and had his white pair pulled back in a pony, a single red streak running through his scalp. Zhongli took a mental note of the weed he was smoking. The two seemed to be a duo, just like Zhongli and Childe. Both innocently enjoying the night , albeit, probably illegally. Childe would grimace the way of the boy with darker on and off. The repeated action concerned Zhongli greatly and activated his protective side. Childe was prone to getting into fights more than any other person Zhongli had ever known (even more so once heavily intoxicated), so Zhongli was scared that Childe might end up causing a scene. 

The boy with the ponytail happened to turn around to look at something but witnessed Childe's death stare at his acquaintance by accident. He quickly tapped on the darker-haired individual's shoulder to gain his full attention, halting him a mid-sentence, and whispered something in his ear with an unpleased look as he started right back in Childe's direction. Suddenly the darker-haired boy turned to look at the man that was borderline stalking him. Childe and the boy locked eyes, and he felt like a king lion about to get his territory stolen. Childe felt threatened. He quickly stood up from his seat and pushed the table back, and his face held a mean snarl that pierced the eyes of the boy across the bar. The force that pushed back the table left Zhongli's mobility on the weaker side, meaning that if anything serious were to occur, it'd at least take him a few seconds to untangle himself from the table pushed against him.

"Childe, look at me," Zhongli demanded, worrying that Childe was about to take matters into his own hands, which would undoubtedly result in a nasty brawl. In this case, with a young, arrogant boy.                                                                                                

 Out of the blue, Childe regained the ability to speak somewhat moderately, still slurring a few words on the larger scale. "Don't worry...I'll take care of that cocky kid...He pisses me off anyways.." Childe turned in the darker-haired boy's direction as if about to travel his way before Zhongli interrupted his voyage.