Episode 1 - How It Works

Many of you may be wondering how Capitol TV will work. Well, there will always be a few minor announcements at the beginning, followed by the main story, either an interview with one or several of our darlings, the stars of The Hunger Games, or a special report about them. Finally, we will end with a request for the viewers in the Capitol to send in questions. You can send a question for any Hunger Games characters, or one that involves multiple stars! Isn't that wonderful? The option are unlimited here on Capitol TV*!

There will be times when a Capitol citizen will be allowed to make a guest appearance on Capitol TV. How exciting! This will happen on special occasions, in the case of that person being honored by the President for one reason or another. If we wish to have you appear on the show, we will contact you ourselves. There is no need to beg for it, for then you will certainly not get it! *laughter*

Be active in sending in questions, and if any of you out there find any breaking news, let us know! There will most likely be a segment made of it here on Capitol TV!

Tonight, our main story is that of the Capitol's favorite couples! I'm afraid we have no guest stars tonight, but we do have statistics!

1. Top on the list, our very own star-crossed lovers, Katniss and Peeta (Everlark)! After surviving the Hunger Games together, against all odds, these two have become the darlings of the Capitol! Their love story was followed by millions in the arena, and they are the most popular couple by far!

2. Some have argued that these two are the true star-crossed lovers of Panem, and they certainly have a good reason. Cato and Clove (Clato) were doomed to die, it seems! But, thanks to the Capitol's generosity, they miraculously lived!

3. The District 4 sweethearts, Finnick and Annie (Fannie)! Though the beloved ginger is sometimes plagued by, ahem, "mental troubles," with Finnick by her side, she is as right as rain! They're just too cute!

4. Next up, we have Gale and Madge (Gadge)! These two District 12 kids fell in love after their mutual friend, Katniss, volunteered for the Games! They've been growing together ever since!

5. Panem's two smartest citizens, Wiress and Beetee (Biress)! These two have been working together for years, helping to improve this great country! It's only natural that they'd love each other!

6. District 12's lovely escort and town drunkard, Effie and Haymitch (Hayffie)! Even though they're complete opposites, their mutual love for Katniss and Peeta brought them together. I guess opposites really do attract!

7. Rory Hawthorne and Prim Everdeen come next (Prory)! Young as they are, they still know what love is! They say they "might think of marriage later, but right now (they) just want to enjoy being kids." We here in the Capitol won't be fooled! We know how they feel!

8. The dazzling District 1 tributes in the 74th Games, Marvel and Glimmer (Glarvel)! These two are just as bright and wonderful as their names suggest! Though Glimmer got off to a bad start (flirting with Cato and almost getting her throat slit in her sleep by Clove), she realized her true love has been right in front of her this whole time! How sweet is that?

9. Finch (commonly known as Foxface, a nickname given to her by Katniss Everdeen) and Thresh (Threshface)! These two rarely talk in public (though we have reason to believe that in private, that's a different matter), and are perfect for each other!

10. Finally, Cinna and Portia (Cintia)! These artists set the Capitol on fire (literally) with their stunning costumes for the District 12 tributes in the 74th Games! They have similar tastes, and make an adorable couple!

That's all for tonight! Remember, please submit your questions and say which star you're asking!

*Any rebel propaganda will be promptly dismissed and the one who submitted it will be subject to the full penalty defined by the law.