5

I had no idea why I decided to go to that house

I had no idea why I decided to go to that house. If I knew what the evening had in reserve, I might have not gone. The truth is, it would have scared the shit out of me. Just showing up so dressed up was me being out of my comfort zone. Thanks to Nina, for that.

Maybe I wore the dress because Michael asked me to, or perhaps it was just because I wanted to show them all what they were missing. Honestly, I didn't know what I had in mind.

I had to follow two rules, according to Nina.

Rule number one, be confident. That wasn't too hard, I loved my body. It wasn't the best but it was perfect, in my eyes.

Rule number two, don't kiss Michael. "It is forbidden for you to kiss him," she said. Yeah, I kind of blew it.

The moment I walked into his house, I could feel the tension building inside both of us. It didn't feel real. That was why when he pinned me against the wall and kissed my neck, I couldn't stop myself. If Will hadn't kissed me earlier, I probably wouldn't have brought my mouth to his.

That was a lie.

At any opportunity, I would have kissed him, if I had the chance.

It was like a candle was lit inside me. The flames were too bright and too strong, taking over my whole body. He got me flustered. His eyes were on mine, on me. I couldn't believe it.

So, I did what my body wanted.

What it had been wanting for the last four years.

Maybe I should have gotten more experienced before kissing the guy I liked since freshman year. He was Michael Crist. He had every girl on their knees for him, he pretty sure kissed and fucked all of them. Who was I to kiss him?

My brain kept overthinking it but I heard Nina's little voice.

I was confident, and even if I didn't know what I was doing, I was going to act as if I knew. I just really hoped it wasn't noticeable.

At first, he didn't kiss me back. I didn't push him, I only licked his bottom lip as I sloppily kissed him.

I think I heard him groan and that was when he pinned my arms against the wall. He pushed his body to me and when his soft red lips started to move against mine, I made a small noise. A noise I only did at night, with my fingers dancing.

Neither of us pulled away, we kept kissing and it wasn't until his tongue dipped inside my mouth that I started to freak out. I didn't know what to do so I kept kissing him but the more I didn't allow him to intertwine our tongues, the more he teased me.

I wanted to push him away so I could blurt out whatever the hell it was that I needed him to know.

He must have sensed that I didn't want to go further because slowly, he caressed my cheeks and kept giving me wet kisses.

What were we doing?

"You okay, gorgeous?" He asked, pulling his lips away from mine. I was already feeling the loss of his mouth, making my whole body on edge. I might have ruined it but I would have never exchanged this moment for anything else in this world.

It was perfect.

"Mhm," I mumbled, not daring to meet his eyes. What if he thought I was a bad kisser? What if he thought I was a freak?

Oh god, I couldn't believe how bad I messed up.

It was forbidden! Why didn't I control myself? Nina's voice was right there in my head, she should have come.

I made a mistake, a terrible and big mist-

"Baby," he said, his voice so soft and sexy. If the sound of his voice could have been bottled up into a perfume it would have been called sexy red. Sexy because hell, he was. And red because I knew it was his favorite color.

I wasn't a creep. I just noticed some things over the years and when he asked me to wear a red dress, something clicked inside my mind. I didn't know what but it led up to this moment.

I felt so foolish.

Michael's thumb stroked my chin before forcing me to move my head up so our gaze would meet. His brown eyes swayed with something I couldn't put my finger on. Amusement? Desire? Regretfulness?

What had I gotten myself into?

"Maybe we should get to dinner?" His hands were now on my hips and it took me a second to register what the hell had happened.

I looked down at his hands on my waist and when I tried to force myself to look back at him, he smirked before tightening his grip on them.

I gulped, our eye contact becoming way too intense.

"What do you think?"

He leaned in, pressing another quick soft kiss on my lips. Grabbing his bottom lip in between my teeth caused him to groan and kiss me again so hungrily.

Fuck rule number two, this felt too good.

He let me place my hands where I wanted to touch him. His chest, his arms, his neck. God, he was even more perfect than in my dreams.

I got the feeling that maybe he wanted more to happen if we weren't supposed to eat dinner, a dinner where my only purpose to come was to support Rika.

Michael's hand traveled through the side of my torso before I broke the kiss. He feathered his lips on mine again and as hard as it was to stop, I remembered what Rika sent me.

"Where's Rika?" I asked, looking over his shoulders. Thankfully, no one was close, no horsemen were in sight.

Weren't they supposed to be here as well?

Michael raised an eyebrow and then he did the most impossible thing I thought would happen. He pressed a sweet kiss on my forehead. If someone else had done this to me, I would have freaked. But with him? It felt so natural like we had been waiting for each other. Of course, this was just my imagination.

"Upstairs, with my brother" he didn't sound happy but he didn't sound angry. Just because we went at it didn't mean I was his, but it felt like I was. I had been his for four years.

Even if there was a part of me that came here for Michael, Rika needed help. She said she wanted to break up with Trevor, I was here to support her.

Michael held my hand and gestured to the stairs next to us. I giggled and immediately covered my mouth, that wasn't attractive. What was wrong with me?

He slightly grinned and when I looked up at the stairs, there was Rika. She was marching down in a white dress and her fingers were laced with Trevor's. She had a smug smile on her face and when we made eye contact, she stopped smiling.

"Let's go, yeah?" Michael asked and grabbed my wrist. I followed him to the kitchen and thank god, no one was here yet.

He handed me his phone and when I looked at my mouth, my eyes almost busted out of their sockets. I stifled a gasp and Michael kept smiling like a little idiot.

I searched for my lip gloss in my purse since he smeared it all over the corner of my mouth. He wasn't better than me, his lips were drenched with red cherry lipstick and he didn't seem to notice or care.

So I handed him a tissue and when he was done wiping his mouth, he kissed the side of my cheek, his hand stroking my inner thigh.

What the hell was happening?