11

I followed her inside my house

I followed her inside my house. She was so quiet the entire ride, it made me wonder if I had done something wrong.

She stared at the road, paralyzed. Ava occasionally played with her necklace but other than that, she was quiet.

"I love the Smiths" she whispered.

I drew in a sharp breath. The music was there's a light that never goes out, I knew because The Smiths were my mother's favorite band.

You could say I had an interest in some of their songs. Some were Definitely not to my taste but others were rather extraordinarily.

"What did you say?" I lowered the volume even though I had heard her perfectly. I selfishly wanted to hear her say that again.

"I said I love the Smiths" she repeated. I would have kissed her if it wasn't for the fact that she turned her head and that I had just turned inside my driveway.

When I stopped the car, she waited a little bit before undoing her seatbelt and I sped out of my car to open her door.

Screw it.

I was already simping for her. For hours, a long time ago, I dreamed about this moment.

It felt good, like life had suddenly turned to be on my side instead of being against me. Maybe it was just her, too.

There were people that were just good and you could somehow feel it. Like Ava, for example. I saw her and just wanted her, I decided that she was the one I needed. The reason was simply because of the way she smiled and just how pure she seemed. I realized that it wasn't an act, she was that way for real.

I loved how real she was.

At that age, every teenager wanted to please everyone or get their crush's attention. Not Ava. I never saw her do that.

"Thank you," she said, her cheeks turning red. She locked her hands behind her as she followed me inside my house.

My mother was home, we could hear her talking on the phone and she was coming our way.

Ava panicked.

She grabbed my hand and her lips tightened in a tight line. I chuckled and pulled her upstairs, leading her to my room.

She was so uptight, she needed to loosen up a little bit. I just knew how to do that.

"Are you alright?"

She turned her head to me and nodded while biting her bottom lip. Her red cherry fucking lips. They were easy to obsess about, she was.

"Yes, yes. Sorry I think it just threw me off"

I closed my door and locked it. Ava did notice and her eyes widened. I had not taken her back to my bedroom to fuck her. I bet she wanted me to but really, I just wanted her to not stress. It was cool, we were good.

Honestly, I wasn't really okay with people thinking they had a shot with her. She was so hot, everyone wanted her and I was having her. It would take no time to make her mine but for that to happen, I had to charm her.

"Don't worry about my mother, she doesn't care" I threw myself on my bed and did it on purpose to moan as I sat upright, waiting for her to join me.

I didn't know why she was so shy, I had eaten her tight little cunt and she wanted every second of it. Why wasn't she owning who she was?

"Baby, come here"

She did.

She sat next to me and I snaked my arm around her waist. I grabbed her and made her get on top of me.

We started laughing and it stopped when she realized in what position we were. My dick was swollen hard and as I repositioned myself, she felt it.

Our eyes met and she fell silent.

I didn't know what it meant, I thought I was shitting myself for a moment. What if she turned out to be like Nina? No.

"Feel that?"

"Michael" she murmured, never looking away. I bucked my hips once, not wanting it to be too hard on her.

I groaned and she brought her lips close to mine, teasing me.

"That's all because of you, princess"

She didn't say a thing.

"Own who you are" I finished and she stared at me like that was the most beautiful thing to say. And then she started grinding on me.

I threw my head back and squeezed her ass, urging her to go faster, that she was making me feel this way.

As I said, I didn't want to fuck her. If she tried to dry fuck, that was good with me. More than good, actually.

"Is this okay?" She asked and I shut her up by kissing her. Ava moaned in the kiss and I had to break it because I realized how stupid this was. What if she thought I was using her? If any other girl were in her place, they would have thought that. I didn't want her to feel this dumb feeling.

"Am I not doing it right?" She sounded so innocent, so unsure of herself. There was a dark place in her though, I could feel it.

This was so sweet, how she was reaching out to touch me. How she was moving with such softness and grace at the same time. It turned me on so much.

"Extremely right. But, why don't we just watch a movie? Would you want that?"

I thought this was maybe a bit forward and she'd see right through me. She hesitated and then she sat next to me instead of being on top. I'd never let her do that again, as much as hot it was, I was the one in control.

"Okay," she cleared her throat, tucking her hair behind her ears. I smiled and found the remote on my nightstand.

Once again, she was quiet but she had this smile on her face. So did I.

Was this a match made in heaven?

I had no idea. But, whatever it was, I wanted to see how further we would go.

"What do you want to watch?"

She looked at me with those bright eyes, god, she seemed so excited.

Shit.

She was too cute. 

"Really? You can choose whatever"

I shook my head, taking her hand in mine. I laced my fingers with hers and she blushed as I kept my gaze on her.

'Then you'll have to look away until I say I have chosen' she grinned, her teeth showing. If it was that easy to make her happy, I'd goddamn let her have the remote every fucking time.