7

Her lips tasted like cherries

Her lips tasted like cherries. Not the kinds that are sour but the ones that are so, so sweet. I leaned her up against the wall and made out with her, my tongue exploring her mouth. I moved against her, making her feel me.

Everything was perfect and I was glad when she told me to break us apart. If I didn't, she wouldn't have been able to.

Hell, I didn't even know how I pulled away.

What was happening was out of my control. I never intended for this dinner to go where we were.

Believe me, I wanted her.

She was the it girl, the girl everyone wanted. And I had her, she was mine. For bits and seconds but it was better than nothing.

Was she toying with me? Probably.

But I couldn't have been the only one who felt it. I wanted more, craved more. I still wanted more, more, more-

"Should we head back downstairs?" She sweetly asked, biting those red lips. I didn't deny her but I didn't want it to be over. So, I didn't answer.

I crossed my arms over my chest and watched as I unnerved her. I tilted my head to the side, smirking. Seeing her squirm was funny, exquisitely turning me on too. Everything she did was beautiful, passionately attractive.

I'd have conversations with her in the dark and I wouldn't want to touch her all night. Of course, it'd be hard to keep my hands to myself because, have you seen the girl?

But, I pictured us.

Her in my room.

Me in her room.

Talking, laughing, playing.

Maybe doing a bit more too but I wasn't seeing her naked. I was seeing her sleeping in my arms, smiling as I kissed her neck. I wanted that. Maybe I was lonely and desperate but the little crush Rika Fane had on me didn't make me want to do that with her. Every woman I had fucked, I hadn't thought about them twice.

Ava?

She was different.

"Are you going to say anything?" She snapped me back to reality. I smiled again this time, brushing her hair behind her ear. She shuddered as my skin touched her cheek. Was it possible she had been thinking about me the way I was thinking about her?

Perhaps.

"Who am I to deny you everything?"

She snickered in my face, the heat rushing to her already pink cheeks. I grinned and raised both of my eyebrows, knowing she was embarrassed.

"Such sentences" was all she whispered before pressing her lips to mine. I groaned as she licked and tugged on my bottom lip.

I let her control this, I let her kiss me.

She moved her hips against mine, saying my name in between our little kisses.

"Baby-"

"Shut up," she said, her right hand tugging at my roots and her left hand under my shirt, stroking my abdomen.

I was already hard.

Was she teasing me?

"Ava," I said, pulling away from her cherry wicked lips. Her pale face was like snowflakes, with the red warming her. She was so marvelously pretty.

She kept moving her hips against mine but stopped shortly after someone knocked on the door.

I was grinding against her still, my pleasure taking over. Was this a daydream?

"Idiots, open the door" Will shouted. I laughed and Ava looked nervous. I obliged Will. I stopped dry fucking her and unlocked the door.

I let him in, Ava occupying herself. (She was washing her hands).

"What did I interrupt?" Will sounded jealous, looking between me and Ava. He knew, he had to. I bet Kai knew too and I was surprised it wasn't him here.

He might have kissed her earlier but I was the one who'd take her to bed. If she wanted me to.

I was moving way too fast.

"Oh my god"

"No!" Ava snapped, shrieking as Will picked her up. She glared at me with a face that seriously made me grin.

"You guys-"

"Did not!"

"Oh, you so did. Ava is getting bitches!" Will whispered-shout.

What in god's name was happening?

"Will stop!" She begged him to put her down and she slowly walked toward me. Will was laughing and I wanted to know what was so funny. He often loved to play with his victim but just because he had kissed her didn't mean he got to play with her.

And why had he referred to me as bitches

She got plenty of men. There were so many rumors. But, it never occurred to me that they were only rumors. She had sex before, she had kissed before. Unless...

And it was obvious by the neediness and the way her tongue moved with mine. This was new. She had never done anything, had she?

Oh.

This was going to be fun.

"I'll leave you guys to it," he said, heading out the door. Ava tried to stop him but almost got her arms hit in the process.

Crumbling all my ideas I noticed her knuckles were white.

"It's okay baby"

"I just- I just-"

She didn't finish her sentence. From this moment, I knew what I wanted.

Ava Stone could have had everyone and if she didn't want me, she'd get someone else. I didn't want that.

She was mine.

Mine.

"You want to fuck?"

That took her by surprise.

"What?"

"You want me to make love to you?" I mumbled next to her ear. I heard her heart racing and that told me everything I needed to know.

We weren't oceans apart, as I believed.

But, I still needed to act fast, if I wanted her to keep wanting me. What if she didn't see or forget how hot I was?

"I think we started on the wrong foot"

"Did we?" I leaned in, softly kissing her neck. She moaned my name and my hands found their way to her waist.

"Can we be friends?"

"Friends?" I asked, pulling away.

After what happened, she wanted me to be her friend.

"Yeah, good friends. Good buddies?"

She smiled, lacing our fingers together. What was she playing at? Whatever game it was, I was more than into it.

"Just friends"